kanny

Trump Under Fire

9 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You asked me if I was okay with the situation? Trump or Biden? I think I answered but to clarify I'm not okay with either of them! :laugh:

America will only start to benefit from politics when it's no longer treated like your local footy team and they've had enough of their power removed that they no longer matter and you won't even know who the president is.

Ok mate who if pushed u vote for and I won’t accept no one lol the war mongering Lib Dem Marxists or the ego maniac trump ?  😄 My buds vote for gun carry home protection and police   That is the big factor no one speaks of who gives a fk unless you can shoot the armed robbing meth  crack head creeping in the family home 

Edited by green lurchers

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ok mate who if pushed u vote for and I won’t accept no one lol the war mongering Lib Dem Marxists or the ego maniac trump ?  😄

If you're only giving me the choice of two to vote for then I'd abstain. I cannot vote for either in good conscience.

If you want to know who I'm voting for it's Jo Jorgensen.

Luckily we don't live in a system where we're limited to just the two choices. If I did I wouldn't vote or I'd write my dogs name in on the ballot. She at least wouldn't cause any harm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

she won’t get the chance as the Dems have carved it out as them and us no room for inbetweeners 

Agreed but I vote based on evidence and my conscience. Basically what I see is right, and not on who I feel the need to 'own' this meme cycle... Politics in the developed world is about winning and losing, which I disagree with. It should be about electing officials to govern our affairs not to rule us as they see fit. Neither the Republican or Democratic party are onboard with that chain of thought which is why I cannot, in good faith, give either of them my vote.

I don't fully agree with everything the Libertarian party stands for but I feel it's the closest to my world view. In an imperfect world that's as good as I can currently get. The more people that break away from this two party choice the better but it's not my place to tell anyone who to vote for. That's between you and the ballot box.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed but I vote based on evidence and my conscience. Basically what I see is right, and not on who I feel the need to 'own' this meme cycle... Politics in the developed world is about winning and losing, which I disagree with. It should be about electing officials to govern our affairs not to rule us as they see fit. Neither the Republican or Democratic party are onboard with that chain of thought which is why I cannot, in good faith, give either of them my vote.

I don't fully agree with everything the Libertarian party stands for but I feel it's the closest to my world view. In an imperfect world that's as good as I can currently get. The more people that break away from this two party choice the better but it's not my place to tell anyone who to vote for. That's between you and the ballot box.

I agree but that’s in a political utopia  world , it sort of boils down to now as mass immigration Marxist anarchy or shoot that fker who’s trying to break in my house while the cops ain’t there no more and it’s down to me unless my guns are taken away and I’m fkd 

Just now, green lurchers said:

I agree but that’s in a political utopia  world , it sort of boils down to now as mass immigration Marxist anarchy or shoot that fker who’s trying to break in my house while the cops ain’t there no more and it’s down to me unless my guns are taken away and I’m fkd 

Why does it have to be one or the other?

12 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Because the far left deem it so cos if u not  left or hard left you not left enough and hated for it or cancelled which is pretty much the same  

Edited by green lurchers

Because the far left deem it so cos if u not  left or hard left you not left enough and hated for it 

I don't put too much stock into what the left thinks. Or the right for that matter. I stick with the people that are friendly but respect my privacy. Basically 99% of America. It's a lot different here than what is portrayed on social media. If you don't believe me look what Donnie and Joey have done for gun sales in the last 4 months! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I don't put too much stock into what the left thinks. Or the right for that matter. I stick with the people that are friendly but respect my privacy. Basically 99% of America. It's a lot different here than what is portrayed on social media. If you don't believe me look what Donnie and Joey have done for gun sales in the last 4 months! :laugh:

Haha he’ll yeah  

• Haha 1

Apparently trump has siezed all the chinks assets in the USA, is that correct? 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

That will not go Down well

17 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

If he has there isn't a peep about it in Stateside news besides the usual sh*t about sanctions.

Link?

Edited by ChrisJones

On 12/07/2020 at 11:45, WILF said:

Nearly every single Irish person I speak to in my part of Ireland hates Trump......except for the bloke who works in New York as a truck driver ;) 

I don’t even bother trying to explain but the fact of the matter is 99.9% of Irish people have never had to live amongst or deal with the sort of crap that got Trump elected.....if Trump ran for prime minster of the UK right now, he’d win! 

The Irish have no concept of how people in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Leeds are having to live, the shit they put up with daily that don’t even make the news in the UK would be front page headlines here.

London lads like us understand why Trump is president.....

Yea the Russian state helped him. 

Not been on for a while and f**k all changed. 

Russian and trump fan boys

Yea still hate the Russians wilf 😂

• Haha 1

Is strange the anarchist  Marxist blm students  peaceful rioters running around causing mayhem sporting the communist shirts flags    In the  Democratic USA Can’t have learnt ther history as when the students ran around tianaman sq  marching for democracy  and such got shot to bits by orders of the communist Marxist  leaders ??  When all else fails blame the Russians lol 

Edited by green lurchers