Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

What a disgraceful performance.  No matter the politics involved. It's like the kid that's going to take his ball back home because he can't get his own way.  And to think that the world is in the hands of people like Putin and trump.  One a gangster and the other a narcissist.   What's the matter with people. All the trump supporters shouting and hollering. It's about the same as the anti brexit brigade shouting and hollering outside parliment. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Meece said:

What a disgraceful performance.  No matter the politics involved. It's like the kid that's going to take his ball back home because he can't get his own way.  And to think that the world is in the hands of people like Putin and trump.  One a gangster and the other a narcissist.   What's the matter with people. All the trump supporters shouting and hollering. It's about the same as the anti brexit brigade shouting and hollering outside parliment. 

There's a bit more to it than that. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

For any who dispute mainstream's bias and their loathing for democracy.

The President addresses the Nation aswell as the World regarding the ongoing situation with the biggest election ever seen......and many media outlets cut it off! Lol. Unbelievable but not surprising.

Screenshot_20201106-092946~2.png

Noticed Fox News being very muted of late to get the real deal of views Aussies all the way say as it is 

• Like 1

The whole sorry mess and the antics of both sides just highlight what a terrible place we are all in politically.......this isn’t  just a USA problem, this is very much European politics too.

Name calling, spreading untruths, propaganda, smears, polarising people......it’s the sum result of the madness we have allowed and are continuing to allow and mandate every 5 f***ing years ! 

f**k, we are in some dark place and we keep voting for it

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

A few observers were on the news last, an said the counters wouldn't let them see the ballots, it's corrupt for definate, Joe biden could barely get 4 people to a car park an trump had 10s of thousands ffs

The dems knew they had no other way, it's going to be interesting at the supreme Court lol

• Like 3
Just now, Francie said:

All I'm hearing on radii this morni g is that trump has no evidence of fraud, is this legit nik mate? 

I believe it is and that you can check it by going to the link but I haven't done myself.

I don't think there is any doubt there has been fraud, it happens every election but this time it seems on a huge scale. Michigan and Wisconsin are highly suspect if you look at the graph I posted yesterday.

This will end up in the courts, I think Trump will probably win but the country will end up even more divided after this.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

I believe it is and that you can check it by going to the link but I haven't done myself.

I don't think there is any doubt there has been fraud, it happens every election but this time it seems on a huge scale. Michigan and Wisconsin are highly suspect if you look at the graph I posted yesterday.

This will end up in the courts, I think Trump will probably win but the country will end up even more divided after this.

It will mate, but f**k them, I despise Democrats an the left with a passion. 

There policy's are vile an disgusting, an there globalist pigs. 

• Like 2