Trump Under Fire

China won  with the help of joe  lol  I mean who would put him up to run a bath ?  He is everything folk don’t need except the ccp  it’s all unfolded the crooks bowed to the money they the Dems are bought n paid for its took a few years inc the brainwashing of the uni students. Now the money slipped into dem politics has brought in the final manoeuvre   ,  the take over begins.   Trump stood in ther way. Get him gone with an endless money pit and corrupt politicians.who will sell ther country out  Its nothing new they been buying up Africa amongst other bits , Clinton Obama Biden the number 3 on the takeaway menu 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Rednecks are standing at ready Mr President.  Trump put Alabama National guard on standby a few weeks ago. Wonder why he picked my state.?

Screenshot_20201104-143318.png.658920fc1b17496255f748ce16a454c9.png

There is more state militia than I ever remember.I would rather die than have to think of what my grandchildren would have to endure under the communist. IF Trump is the man I think he is we will settle this 159 year old dispute.

• Like 9
53 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Thanks Mr Stanley I'm out in the country surrounded by mostly kinfolk.We got more guns than the police.The hardest part is keeping a level head in the larger cities.

I hope trump shows the rest how corrupt and evil the demorats are in the usa, if it does kick off a wish yas all the best of luck, and god be with yas.  Ps make sure to upload plenty of pics

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Was hoping you guys where going to be chatty about the elections, certainly didn't disappoint lol. Can't blame y'all though it a cluster f**k if I ever did see one.

Whats your take on it wolfdog? Being an ex vet i expect you voted red????