Speeding Tickets

You'll be fine as you have a clean license, no need to fret.

Your insurance premiums will hardly alter with 9 points (worst case) for fixed penalty speeding, you may even be able to get rid of 3 points with a speed awareness course.

Invest in a Satnav with camera guidance and live updates, put it on full volume and use it religiously. Yes it will annoy but , it will slow you down through cameras.

Chin up Ow.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that speed is factor in accidents, but I disagree with the relentless use of speed traps all over the shop and useless bloody variable speed limits all over the motorways. Especially in moder

Join a gang.... prison is a tough place for a loner but when your affiliated to a gang you will be ok. You might have to do some favours to get in that gang so buy some sudocream too.????

Fukc me there are some saints on here lol ... the lad was going a few miles over the limit not racing up and down a busy high street dodging pensioners and babies in prams ... everybody at some time h

You'll be fine as you have a clean license, no need to fret.

Your insurance premiums will hardly alter with 9 points (worst case) for fixed penalty speeding, you may even be able to get rid of 3 points with a speed awareness course.

Invest in a Satnav with camera guidance and live updates, put it on full volume and use it religiously. Yes it will annoy but , it will slow you down through cameras.

Chin up Ow.

Cheers mate just hit me real hard how quickly shit can hit the fan I have a lot to lose now !

Join a gang.... prison is a tough place for a loner but when your affiliated to a gang you will be ok. You might have to do some favours to get in that gang so buy some sudocream too.????

• Like 5

Did you not think the cameras were operational? Just curious why you got done on same stretch? As others have said max 9 points probably 6, you won't lose your licence until 12

I hunt over the bridge regularly must passed the place 100s times only got done last twice maybe 3 find out this week ! Iv definitely learnt from it been a long few days

Not going to say I haven't done soon speed in my 30 ish years driving but not a single point on my licence, but last 15 years I've hardly gone over the speed limit, I only do 70 on Mways now, too easy to get caught, hope you don't get bad news pal.

I have done hundreds of thousands of miles all over Britain over my working life and seen some terrible driving.

Speed is normally nearly always the deciding factor in accidents, so I am afraid I have to say I have no f***ing sympathy at all.......because there's no reason for it, in the grand scheme of life 10 or 20 miles an hour may save someone a couple of minutes in their journey but it may also be the thing that wipes out some poor innocent sod.

There's an easy way out, slow the f**k down.

• Like 2

I agree that speed is factor in accidents, but I disagree with the relentless use of speed traps all over the shop and useless bloody variable speed limits all over the motorways.

Especially in modern car, it is all too easy to slip a good few mph over the limit without even trying for all sorts of reasons. Forever watching out for the traps and multiple limit signs (M25 the other day - 50, then 60, then 50, then 60 and no real traffic) is actually more dangerous than slipping over the limit now and then.

Good luck in your case, Wales1234

• Like 6