Regrettable Tattoos

I had a couple lasered off some years ago i cant stand the f****n things now they have become so muggy.

did they become muggy after lasering or are you on about the one's you have left.?did lasering totally get rid of them,no scar or red marks.?

I just think these sleeves and shit the kids are having these days are muggy as anything.......it makes me laugh these folk trying to be all unique with their tattoos only to end up looking the same as every other c**t :D .......i had mine lasered when it was all quite new so left a little bit of a burn scar yes.

oh,muggy as in mugs have them.muggy down here means cloudy/faded.i get it now.

Muggy up here means there's no air, close etc.

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a few and the misses has as well, I can totally see the sense in what your saying nash, its like a starter pack, leave school, do a trade, start lifting , Ibiza, fiesta ST and 2 full sleeves by

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

I know a different boy who's black and got his whole body tattooed white apart from one arm.......oh hold on!!

To me theres nothing more unattractive than a woman covered in tattoos, its a real turn off.

I actually find tattoos on a woman attractive providing she hasn't gone overboard and she hasn't got anything too butch like anchor tattooed on her forearm or something like that lol

Can be, but a tramp stamp on the lower back is always gonna be a tramp stamp LOL

To me theres nothing more unattractive than a woman covered in tattoos, its a real turn off.

I actually find tattoos on a woman attractive providing she hasn't gone overboard and she hasn't got anything too butch like anchor tattooed on her forearm or something like that lol

I find ACAB tattooed on a woman's knuckles quite unattractive -- just wish my wife had never had it done...

That requires immediate laser treatment, then replaced with LIDL and ALDI, or LOVE and HAT if she's lost a finger
  • Like 4

I've got loads including a dragon that starts on my big toe and finishes up on my shoulder after wrapping around my leg back and stomach ... Ive no regrets and I will have more done I'm sure ... I have them for no other reason than I like them ......

That's a coincidence, the first thing I do in the morning is have a look at the dragon wrapped around my back and legs, I'm thinking of getting single beds...

• Like 8

Got 5 tattoo and I'll be getting more. They all mean something and my chest piece is there to cover a skin graft I got when i was a bairn. It's given me more confidence when taking my top off. Don't regret any!

I've got loads including a dragon that starts on my big toe and finishes up on my shoulder after wrapping around my leg back and stomach ... Ive no regrets and I will have more done I'm sure ... I have them for no other reason than I like them ......

:laugh::laugh:

I got arms, back, neck and hands done........ only really hit home when I went for another job and they wouldn't take me as my hands and neck are tattooed!! If I had my time again I'd leave well alone!!

So any young lad reading this thread thinking of getting 'inked' think twice before getting one that can't be covered by a shirt!!! ??

• Like 7

I got arms, back, neck and hands done........ only really hit home when I went for another job and they wouldn't take me as my hands and neck are tattooed!! If I had my time again I'd leave well alone!!

So any young lad reading this thread thinking of getting 'inked' think twice before getting one that can't be covered by a shirt!!!

sound advice whiteracer.

Got 5 tattoo and I'll be getting more. They all mean something and my chest piece is there to cover a skin graft I got when i was a bairn. It's given me more confidence when taking my top off. Don't regret any!

you be having one on ya belly next then ste pal ?