Boots & Fenn

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my pups 4 weeks & 4 days old

Fenn had pups to Boots on Tuesday the 10th January,she had six pups,4 bitches & 2 dogs,here's a few of them,a couple of the bitches here  

Posted Images

Hi Andy yes I thought when we talked before I thought they would look good and they look very strong them pups will have to be worked they will be able to take some stick them good luck with them and hope all goes well.

Andy how is Boots is he making any progress.

Hey up bud,Boots is far from right he has other issues currently now lol,I travelled almost 700 miles inc return trip this week with him only to find out when I'd got to the running ground he was unwell,could barely walk & trying to piss constantly with not a drop of piss forthcoming & that was how he was all day,so 48 hours with no kip,14 hours of driving for jack shit lol..Anyhow what will be will be I suppose? He only has a few weeks of his working life left as I've decided after many months of deep thought I'm calling it a day in regards to hunting when the season closes it's doors,my knees,back etc are f****d & as I'm an all or nothing type of person there will be no in between,I have a few trips away around the country before the season ends which I will honour & then that's me done..Gonna buy myself some decent camera gear & mess about taking pics to put my time in..The mind says yes but the old body has had enough in regards to hunting but I've served my time,I've been lucky to have had some fantastic dogs & learnt plenty if not more from the garbage I've kenneled at times lol,I've given the game far more than people of the internet could ever realise but what's done is done I guess? Anyhow to the pups lol,they all look great,coming on fantastic,infact I will bring the wee tykes in the house after I've walked the big guns & take some pics of the little shits & add them on here..I think the majority of em are going to be broken coated now..More scruffy b*****ds lol

Many moons ago as a young tyro making my way in the lurcher world i became known to an older gent that had done a bit over the years.I sought out his company as often as i could and learnt a lesson or two from his harsh outlook on folk,dogs and life.He marched me up hill and dale and made mockery of my youth at times,at other times he utilised my youthful strength and vigour to his advantage.The last time i went out with him i was 15 and he was 86,happy times and memories.Do what suits you best mucker yet remember your a long time retired,best of.

• Like 5

Hi Andy yes I thought when we talked before I thought they would look good and they look very strong them pups will have to be worked they will be able to take some stick them good luck with them and hope all goes well.

Andy how is Boots is he making any progress.

Hey up bud,Boots is far from right he has other issues currently now lol,I travelled almost 700 miles inc return trip this week with him only to find out when I'd got to the running ground he was unwell,could barely walk & trying to piss constantly with not a drop of piss forthcoming & that was how he was all day,so 48 hours with no kip,14 hours of driving for jack shit lol..Anyhow what will be will be I suppose? He only has a few weeks of his working life left as I've decided after many months of deep thought I'm calling it a day in regards to hunting when the season closes it's doors,my knees,back etc are f****d & as I'm an all or nothing type of person there will be no in between,I have a few trips away around the country before the season ends which I will honour & then that's me done..Gonna buy myself some decent camera gear & mess about taking pics to put my time in..The mind says yes but the old body has had enough in regards to hunting but I've served my time,I've been lucky to have had some fantastic dogs & learnt plenty if not more from the garbage I've kenneled at times lol,I've given the game far more than people of the internet could ever realise but what's done is done I guess? Anyhow to the pups lol,they all look great,coming on fantastic,infact I will bring the wee tykes in the house after I've walked the big guns & take some pics of the little shits & add them on here..I think the majority of em are going to be broken coated now..More scruffy b*****ds lol

Hi Andy,

Thanks for message sorry that Boots is still not well but sometimes it always happens to the good ones never to a bad dog but plenty time for him to come good yet with a bit of luck and I mean that I had a dog like that many years ago now show my age now and he was tested for kidney problems and he did have so he was treated for that and made full recovery so hope he comes good for you.

Well had a look at the pictures today of the pups they look great and good condition she must be taking good care of them all great colours and strong it will be great to see them in a few weeks time when they are flying about lol they will be good if new owners give them a good chance good luck to all the new owners with them.

Well Andy very sorry to hear you will be packing up the game but remember after you sit in for a couple of months you will long to get out when it is in your blood it is a very hard game to get out of your blood when you have been doing it for so long so I will sit back and watch this space and I will not make a comment on you packing the game in I just hope you keep going as it is very hard lo lose a genuine dog man in the game.

Well about me Andy I will be going back to work soon working hate traveling back across the world to Thailand lol but I would like to stop working in next 2 years getting older now and it won't be long until June or July comes what we were talking about my bitch Ruby I have had a great winter so far with the Ruby bitch all you will know what I mean I have had in December 4x3 and 2x4 January everything flying had 5x3 and 2x4 and various singles and others so I will be looking forward to come see you then as my son and grandson have forced me into it but you only live once and hard to get a genuine dog or bitch so have to keep the breeding going with genuine dog.

Andy all the best with what ever you choose to do I wish you the best of good luck I will call you over the weekend see how you are.

Run Hard.

• Like 1

Don't billev a word Andy when the Passion is in there you akes and pains will not stop you and you got the passion. you will not be able to help your self if you have a dog you will be out lol I'll see you posts next season atb with pups

• Like 5

Don't billev a word Andy when the Passion is in there you akes and pains will not stop you and you got the passion. you will not be able to help your self if you have a dog you will be out lol I'll see you posts next season atb with pups

. Yas right it'll Neva happen when it's in ya blood it's worse than a disease ,just minimum hunting , feck all the travelling about back ta keeping it simple it his actually just has enjoyable with out all the issues involved up and down the country.atbbunnys.
  • Like 1