Boots & Fenn

packing in ,,my arse.. :no: ,,,next you will be telling us you got a 9,,til 5 job... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

fecking impossible,,,you cant change 40 years of your life,,,what you going to do,be a regular guy doing diy at the weekend,,,getting your car washed,,,doing gardening... :laugh::tongue2:

i tell you how this will go down,,,,yeh you might take it easy for a few weeks,,or even end the season now as its coming to an end but then you will carry on taking the dogs a walk,,you will see some far off bit of game,,,and the coggs in your head will start formulating a plan of how to get said game... :yes: ...

• Like 10

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my pups 4 weeks & 4 days old

Fenn had pups to Boots on Tuesday the 10th January,she had six pups,4 bitches & 2 dogs,here's a few of them,a couple of the bitches here  

Posted Images

There's been a fair few decent lads give the job up the last couple of year weather that be from all the tossers involved in the game n wreckin it lack of gear or health probs they haven't got back into it, it's a hard game harder than ever now n harder to get out of but once for whatever reason they are out some just don't want back in anymore..

• Like 3

Hello Andy,

Is boots back running again hope he is ok did you get the pi--ing problem sorted hope you did.

Hey up Bob,yeah Boots is grand now mate,just put him on a bland diet for a few days & he's flying again now ?,was heading out this morning but the weather forecast on the fells was bordering on suicidal had I ventured up there & although it's very windy here currently the rain has now gone but as you very well know a couple of thousand feet plus up it will more than likely not be to pleasant to say the least.. Tomorrow is forecast to be worse but will see how things pan out? I'm not a lover of the weekends when it comes to getting out & about with the lurchers so it may well be Monday now if we don't get up the mountains before light tomorrow..Got a trip down South next week & one up in Perthshire so be putting a few miles in next week in the hope of getting a run or two lol

Hello Andy,

Is boots back running again hope he is ok did you get the pi--ing problem sorted hope you did.

Hey up Bob,yeah Boots is grand now mate,just put him on a bland diet for a few days & he's flying again now ,was heading out this morning but the weather forecast on the fells was bordering on suicidal had I ventured up there & although it's very windy here currently the rain has now gone but as you very well know a couple of thousand feet plus up it will more than likely not be to pleasant to say the least.. Tomorrow is forecast to be worse but will see how things pan out? I'm not a lover of the weekends when it comes to getting out & about with the lurchers so it may well be Monday now if we don't get up the mountains before light tomorrow..Got a trip down South next week & one up in Perthshire so be putting a few miles in next week in the hope of getting a run or two lol

Good man Andy,

I was out this morning for a run took the grandson to school came home thought I would Quad Ruby bitch for about 5 miles bit windy so off I went after I quad 3 miles non stop up old roads and across the road came a rabbit :whistling: she almost pulled me off the quad so I said feck it off you go it is amazing how fast them rabbits can go lol :boogy: lifted very quick back over fence she came into the box it went and on the way home another one :whistling: so stuck that in bag too so good run that will calm her down and stop barking at post van never barks but post van she hates, so changed her bed for new straw and she is rolled up in her bed now and fed.

So I been hitting her hard Andy before I go to work season be finished before I come back or almost.

Good man Andy good the big dog is back let me know how you get on Andy when you are on travels And good luck.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...