Christmas Eve...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there's some miserable Fuckers on here but I love Christmas Eve. My little girl is so excited. She's had a phone call off Santa today. Lol. Technology is brilliant. Can't put a price on that. S

Littleun just scattered reindeer food all over the front garden...     So that's me sorted for the night. I'm sat in the porch, lamp in one hand and beer in the other. Dogs at the ready.   Whe

I love the christmas feel today and tomrorw . Its what its all about . I can understand older people not being fussed with it if your not swamped with kids . My kids are 6 and 5 and in love with chris

Had to tell my daughter if she's not asleep soon she will get a lump of coal in her stocking.

Wife's had a few too many and is now unconscious in bed lol

It's going to be a long wait for my daughter to go to sleep so I can sneak in with her stocking....downgrading to beer so I don't pass out :D

Merry Christmas to desertbred....he gets some stick as we hold him responsible as the spokesman for Islam.

Merry Christmas to BGD. Most of us are polar opposites to him politically, yet he does provide a different view point.

Merry Christmas to the most knowledgeable group of lads on the net. Iv asked advice on everything from painting to funerals and your always there to help.

Iv got a book as an early present so as soon as this bacon joint is done I'm off to bed with my book and a Bailey's.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too pal, enjoy your book and Bailey's :thumbs:

Hope everyone on here has a cracking day surrounded by their loved ones tomorrow, that's what this time of year is all about really.

• Like 3

Love it all the fuss &' rushing about when you all settle down for the dinner makes you feel good inside, got 24 coming with the kids & partners & grankids & remember the ones not with us anymore, MERRY XMAS to you all roll on Boxing Day out with the dogs atb Flacko

• Like 1

Not long in from digging, to get an earful from the missus lol Should of been home to greet friends .Kids are grown now , so see them both tomorrow with partners .Huge turkey the dogs will see more of than us lol ,fridge bulging from last minute shopping by her indoors .Knackered but happy ,thinking about my old dad not long gone. Watching recorded mountain men with a large glass of port .Merry Christmas to all and a happy hunting new year .

• Like 5

I've got a 9yr old and a 3yr old both really excited but I don't think we'll get another year of the eldest believing in santa, she's on to us.

My missus goes well ott with pressies too so I'm staying out the way supping stella while she's wrapping half of toysrus and argos.

• Like 3

Littleun just scattered reindeer food all over the front garden...

67A5DEBB-7818-4C6D-AA5E-BAA0B07E8053_zps

So that's me sorted for the night. I'm sat in the porch, lamp in one hand and beer in the other. Dogs at the ready.

When these reindeer drop down the dogs are getting slipped.

Pre ban. Lol.

Merry Christmas to all!

If you put a piccy up for fecks sake make sure theres a gun in it.

• Like 5

Am a little guttered tbh as I had a fool out with the Mrs so won't get to see my 2 year old open his stuff..or my young girls..an working tomorrow f**k it

Get in there and make up mate. Life's to short for arguing.

All the best king.

• Like 2

Littleun just scattered reindeer food all over the front garden...

67A5DEBB-7818-4C6D-AA5E-BAA0B07E8053_zps

So that's me sorted for the night. I'm sat in the porch, lamp in one hand and beer in the other. Dogs at the ready.

When these reindeer drop down the dogs are getting slipped.

Pre ban. Lol.

Merry Christmas to all!

If you put a piccy up for fecks sake make sure theres a gun in it.

We blanked. Lol.

• Like 2