Attack On Chrismas Market Berlin

Which busy English city centre will be first ? hate to say it but it's likely to happen

We had armed police patrolling Newcastle's Christmas markets........some prats were complaining it upset their children and called it Inappropriate and grotesque

Not looking like such a bad move by the police now

• Like 6

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Not half as much as the twelve poor barstards that are in pine boxes Mac...

Posted Images

Got to be a low education white loner who once happened to browse at an article about Adolf Hitler which means he was obviously a demented white supremacist hell bent on destroying our multi cultural European utopia.

So just calm down lads and ask yourself what St Jo Cox would want you to do !

vote labour lol

Attacks like this would have been more certain if labour had got in in the last two G.E as like Merkel they would have let thousands upon thousands of thes refuges into the country no doubt.

• Like 4

Which busy English city centre will be first ? hate to say it but it's likely to happen

We had armed police patrolling Newcastle's Christmas markets........some prats were complaining it upset their children and called it Inappropriate and grotesque

Some people complain about anything. Did see a picture of kids posing with the cops. If my boy was their hed love a picture with armed coppers

• Like 2

but what language was it translated from

Got to be a low education white loner who once happened to browse at an article about Adolf Hitler which means he was obviously a demented white supremacist hell bent on destroying our multi cultural European utopia.

vote labour lol

Attacks like this would have been more certain if labour had got in in the last two G.E as like Merkel they would have let thousands upon thousands of thes refuges into the country no doubt.

dont bare thinking what mess we would be in under blair /labour ,

• Like 1

Or maybe he's got a shelf full of Nazi books and memorabilia, subscriptions to white supremacist magazines and will give give his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" in court before being lionised by a far right terrorist group ;)

You are right !!.......no, I must admit I always ask myself what St Jo would have done whenever I am faced with a tricky situation.

It's the only way to fly !

Or maybe he's got a shelf full of Nazi books and memorabilia, subscriptions to white supremacist magazines and will give give his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" in court before being lionised by a far right terrorist group ;)
You are right !!.......no, I must admit I always ask myself what St Jo would have done whenever I am faced with a tricky situation.

It's the only way to fly !

It's ok pal you can stop dropping hints now, I've already bought you the Jo Cox single for Christmas! :D

• Like 1

All proceeds help somewhat to intergrating Somali refuges so they can mug my grandma and helps more Pakistanis rape vulnerable young people........it's all in a good cause !

• Like 1

I wonder how much more people can take... I know the lefty apologists have no limit to the suffering they are prepared for everyone to endure but surely drastic action will be taken soon. I can already picture (with unabashed glee!) the lefties 'peaceful' protests getting smashed up by fed up police, army and the general public. Then it is time to put a torch through all the no go zones, mass deportations, total ban on Islam and then Europe can start to repair itself. Any soft approach is only going to delay these events imo so we may as well just get on with it...

• Like 2

Asylum seeker from either afghan or pakistan,arrived in germany in feb this year (well done merkel) police line is its a "suspected" terror attack,12 dead at the moment,the original driver a polish national was found dead in the cab.

The soft approach encourages them more . . Literally Biting the hand that feeds them .

MSM are absolutely terrified to actually mention the words Muslim , Terrorism & Islam , which the man/woman in the St can see thats the problem , Brexit was successful mainly because of immigration or the fear off it ,

• Like 1