Attack On Chrismas Market Berlin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Not half as much as the twelve poor barstards that are in pine boxes Mac...

Posted Images

I keep hearing we will get tough . . Well I hope the German people do , starting with demanding Merkel leaves her post immediately , cause lets be honest we all knew what was coming by her introduction off mass immigration . . She literally has the blood of the dead & wounded on her hands if it does turn out to be an immigrant !!

• Like 1

5 pages and I don't think I read one RIP.

Sad times RIP to all the dead.

They welcomed them in with open arms

Not every German though mate same as us when lunatics are running the asylum what else can they do I just hope Germany has the scense to destroy Merkel in their next elections.

Not every German though mate same as us when lunatics are running the asylum what else can they do I just hope Germany has the scense to destroy Merkel in their next elections.

People will keep voting for the status quo until they suffer one way or another. The future is very dim if we carry on in this direction, Christians will eventually be outbred and become minorities and then our grandkids will really suffer horribly.

It might not sound very nice but the more attacks they get over there the quicker people will see sense and start voting for parties like AFD, PVV, FN etc

People will keep voting for the status quo until they suffer one way or another. The future is very dim if we carry on in this direction, Christians will eventually be outbred and become minorities and then our grandkids will really suffer horribly.

It might not sound very nice but the more attacks they get over there the quicker people will see sense and start voting for parties like AFD, PVV, FN etc

Totally agree mate its one of the reasons I want the labour party destroyed behond recognition.

• Like 1

mummi merkel didnt sleep too good , but other than loosing a few hour sleep shes safe and well and will be having a light breakfast before she goes about her daily ,,later in the day she will give a speech on solidarity, and unity , so glad she can put on a brave face but shes very good at that afte all the blood on her hands of late