Attack On Chrismas Market Berlin

Beggars belief how the EU allows free movement not only inside Europe but also to anyone wanting to come in from north Africa and the middle east. How easy to employ a few real Syrians immigrants ( assuming there are some and we know where they are ) on the beaches where they land and ask them to speak while handing their Turkish issue life-jackets and getting the benefit books sorted, anyone not sounding right can join the line back to the boat, raft or kitchen sink they came over in.

It's as though they want these attacks to be carried out......

state sponsored terrorism, already proven here in the uk it's been going on for yrs

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due

Picture speaks a thousand words.

Not half as much as the twelve poor barstards that are in pine boxes Mac...

Posted Images

Are we saying maybe it was the original immigrant arrested but that was the last thing Merkel needed so they fitted this guy up ?... I like it

was this guy not an immigrant aswell kanny?
I was got the impression he was under visitor status

Are we saying maybe it was the original immigrant arrested but that was the last thing Merkel needed so they fitted this guy up ?... I like it

as much as I dislike the police, I'm glad they made a tea bag outa the kunt
  • Like 2

He was a failed asylum seeker , but the Tunisian authorities wouldn't take him back and the Germans were basically stuck with him , along with something like 160,000 others in the same boat ( no pun intended ) ...so more of the same to come no doubt ..
  • Like 1

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due to lacking that evidence. whilst i can see the logic in this, it seems absolutely ridiculous to think that because you throw away or ide your passport you can then roam europe at will!

no passport, put em in a camp like the australians do.

• Like 9

italy said they were unable to deport him as he didnt have a passport, so they were unable to guarantee that he would be sent back to the right country, and the receiving country could refuse him due to lacking that evidence. whilst i can see the logic in this, it seems absolutely ridiculous to think that because you throw away or ide your passport you can then roam europe at will!

no passport, put em in a camp like the australians do.

then turn on the gas taps in the showers