Christmas Dinner ?

Turkey a four rib piece of beef cooked rare and a nice ham ... pigs in blankets full array of veg including sprouts sorteied in a cream sauce with chestnuts honey roasted parsnip and carrots, cabbage kale collie etc etc etc homemade cranberry and sausage meat stuffing all laid out as a big spread so it's help yourself take as little or as much as you want ... my missus thinks she is feeding the street come Christmas dinner and I swear however many sit down we could feed double ......

No fray bentos pie?

That's for breakfast ........

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm doing a buffet and making Christmas dinner last for two days! A joint of beef, a gammon, a turkey and a venison leg. I'm just going to cover the dinning table in food and have chips, roast potatoe

The hardest bit was getting away from the keeper with my trousers round my ankles!

Roast turkey followed by turkey sandwiches for tea. Boxing day cold turkey, ham and pickles followed by turkey and ham sandwiches. Mmmmm.   And probably the day after too.

We took my Mum out for Xmas dinner one year. It's just not the same, not to mention horrendously expensive.

I think it suits some people depending on where they are in their lives. If you haven't got many people for xmas dinner for whatever reason, maybe just the immediate family, then i think it could be good being in a busy country restaurant, for the atmosphere.

90 quid a head seems a typical price but I'd certainly pay it, at least one year to see what its likes. I reckon in a decent pub it'd be sound.

After the presents are all done,breakfast's finished and I've peeled the the veg I'm straight off to the pub to escape all the 'atmosphere' round here,until dinner.

Wait until you've got stacks full of electric toys all going off at the same time,numerous disagreements,screaming and then the utter chaos and mess that comes from feeding small children food with gravy on it.

You'll appreciate those quiet xmases then.

Pot noodle, I'm working :D

Mrs be next door full of every christmas food you can think of lol

Cheers, D.

Do people still want old man steptoe look alike gay strippers on Christmas Day ??? .......

Yes mate but they didnt book you this year cos of your small tadger :D

Cheers, D.

What do people have for afters?

I can't stand Xmas pudding. It has to be trifle for me and lots of it.

I don't like it either but its a tradition....we're having a Christmas pud hell or high water....same with mince pies!