Shocking Mr Hancock

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

They where obviously in demand then and they chose to sell them to others .

so I'm to keep waiting on the hope of getting a collie x from home bred litter? I made my choice and I'm happy with it he's a belting little dog.

I don't agree with Hancock ways etc but end of the day I got what I wanted, infact, I got more than I wanted he's easy to get on with, quick learner but not complicated amd I domt hear him.

Great stuff, i hope he does well for you.

I can slate Hancock with the best of em, Plummer too but i've owned two Hancock bitches and i really liked em. Sadly i never owned em from pups and one was very neurotic and needed constant attention, the other had never been kennelled, just roamed almost wild and it was almost cruel to keep her caged. I found both suitable homes as they were cracking animals to be around and work.

No, i dont like what he is, or the way he goes about his buisness but as has been said, you do know what your getting from him and there are plenty worse than Hancock out there. You pays yer money an yer takes your choice...

Got one given last week and like said she is a nice bitch to have around and you don't know she is there in the kennel, I took the lad out with her when he first got her and she looked ok to me to say she's never been bolting and very unfit with the lad working away a lot. She's 3/4 grey out of woody.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3yoBogLUE

I'll give her ago and the whippet will show her the way :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

no slouch for sure :thumbs: she might get peed off with that whippet though lol

Was just going to say that. I like all your dogs to be honest trev, and you've got some 'neck' on you for posting the stuff you do! Lol, I mean, a whippet AND a hancock lurcher that can actually run at a fair speed, turn and not break down! f***ing top stuff! Lol :laugh::thumbs:

I love a under dog lol, atb

Lol I just don't get why people are so adamant that whippets or hancock bred dogs are shit, when they will, can and obviously do work very well.

• Like 1

so I'm to keep waiting on the hope of getting a collie x from home bred litter? I made my choice and I'm happy with it he's a belting little dog.

I don't agree with Hancock ways etc but end of the day I got what I wanted, infact, I got more than I wanted he's easy to get on with, quick learner but not complicated amd I domt hear him.

Great stuff, i hope he does well for you.

I can slate Hancock with the best of em, Plummer too but i've owned two Hancock bitches and i really liked em. Sadly i never owned em from pups and one was very neurotic and needed constant attention, the other had never been kennelled, just roamed almost wild and it was almost cruel to keep her caged. I found both suitable homes as they were cracking animals to be around and work.

No, i dont like what he is, or the way he goes about his buisness but as has been said, you do know what your getting from him and there are plenty worse than Hancock out there. You pays yer money an yer takes your choice...

Got one given last week and like said she is a nice bitch to have around and you don't know she is there in the kennel, I took the lad out with her when he first got her and she looked ok to me to say she's never been bolting and very unfit with the lad working away a lot. She's 3/4 grey out of woody.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3yoBogLUE

I'll give her ago and the whippet will show her the way :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

no slouch for sure :thumbs: she might get peed off with that whippet though lol

Was just going to say that. I like all your dogs to be honest trev, and you've got some 'neck' on you for posting the stuff you do! Lol, I mean, a whippet AND a hancock lurcher that can actually run at a fair speed, turn and not break down! f***ing top stuff! Lol :laugh::thumbs:

I love a under dog lol, atb

Lol I just don't get why people are so adamant that whippets or hancock bred dogs are shit, when they will, can and obviously do work very well.

Its a mantra, hear it often enough and you will believe it. Funny thing is though it always seems to comes from people with an agenda.

TC

• Like 1

Looks a nice quick dog ,and looks like it will grow into the job well ,seems steady for a youngster too

She was 2 in September but not done much, she is quick but the main thing I like about her is how steady she is.
Steadiness is of the utmost importance, full pints spewing all over the table at the domino club courtesy of a jumpy jukel just won't do

Not a fan of Hancock & his prolific breeding regime but Trev 70 she looks a lovely dog & is a very lucky bitch to have landed on your doorstep. Any dog that can run & hold its own with your lurcher should do very well. Good vids as always ?

• Like 1

you have no idea what youve got if its only 9 months ....I cant get my head around why anyone goes to Hancock ....CMW, EDRD,the internet local news papers are full of litters of all types

• Like 4

....I cant get my head around why anyone goes to Hancock ....CMW, EDRD,the internet local news papers are full of litters of all types

spot on, don't understand what the rush is and you'll have a clear conscience

I think most people get a dog from him because you know exactly what you're getting. I think it's the fear of buying a pup from unknown breeding and ending up with a slow dog that can't catch anything. If they buy a 3/4 from Hancock chances it will be fast if not anything else. Truth be told the majority of other lurchers out there are of shit quality so you can see why he gets the buyers.....

• Like 1

I went with a pal a few months ago to buy a pup, warrington was first, muttz had never been out garden. Birmingham a week later and the bitch had real bad temperment, back home and back on the net he went, lake district few week's later and the guy admitted he didnt know sire as bitch went awol when in heat, i though fook me it couldnt get any worse, then couple days after that seen us in carlisle where the woman tried telling us her bitch had 220 rabbits that weekend on lamp, she had 7 pups at home and it was a full moon on summer night to boot haha

My point is, I'd rather go to hancock than the adverts on the Web if they was my only options, atleast he honest and if i was going there id only have a half cross, and lets face it, who works the grey an collies to produce there own hslfxs? Not fooking many, thats who

Same here wk. The lies, deceipt, and utter shite that I've witnessed over the years when I've been to view litters of 'genuine' crosses/types, and how good they are with superb temperaments etc etc, defies all logic and belief lol.

And again, if some people think hancocks kennels are dirty, scruffy, dogs never leave their pens etc, then you really do need to take a look at more than 6 or 7 litters of some of these 'home bred' pups. Some places I've been to defy description with mess etc, and will leave you feeling sick with disgust, and feeling very sorry for the pups and dam.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

Mik - I know I don't know what I got regarding working ability...where did I ever say I did? He's 110% got a better way about him than any dog iv ever had before (all home bred, from good workers)

He's ticking the right boxes and as long as he tries out in the field then il be happy.

Regards to your dog Joe, you will mever know if it were you or the dog...as you have done things totally different with this one u have now.

Like you say, all a learning curve.

• Like 1

There's a few lads on hear as bad if not worse than Hancock. In my opinion lads that are breeding for money are a disgrace.they ruin the game.there's nothing wrong with breeding for your own use and selling left over pups if its a reasonable price.scince I've joined this site I've seen pups for sale or lads with pictures pm me for price.some of these lads seem to be online 24/7 and must get very limited work for there dogs.but as was said before fools and there money are easily parted.there's no guarantee that pups will work but if u get a pup off WORKING parents youl shorten the odds. Anyway rant over happy hunting

• Like 1

There were two reasons I went to Hancock.

One because I got sick of all the bullshitters and lies about litters. I must of had my name down on 4 in a space of a year or abit more.

Secondly, I did my research...I found out what sire from his yard is producing.

Arthur producing dogs killing half xs killing rabbits foxes deer and the odd hare.

Arthur is merlin old man, I know of a 2 dogs which are direct brothers to merlin from same litter, killing rabbits hares deer amd foxes (I know it's only 2, but knowing 2 out of a litter is better than none.)

Then merlin producing dogs I also know of, taking deer and hares regular , and know of plenty catching rabbits and foxes with others as well.

Been speaking to a lad that has a dog from same parents as mine. Killing rabbits 7-8 months, had first few hares by 13 months and a fox.

It's not as if iv just thought "right I want a pup, stuff looking for one elsewhere, il go to hancocks tomorow and walk away with one"

Once I had Hancock in sight, I started contacting lads up n down the country with dogs out of different sires and went down the route I did.

My pup could be utter garbage and il openly admit it.

• Like 4