Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Who said I was in the army? Something I wish I'd done tbh. That still doesn't change the facts that you're a big headed know it all that doesn't know half as much as he thinks.

I don't believe I've said anything to make me big headed ... I haven't bragged about anything ... I know a lot more than your old mate as like I've said he only ever served in Northern Ireland ... nice and safe really .......

come on ken that's not true mate-my pal was serving in n.Ireland and was shot with an automatic rifle and the other 2 lads killed when they had a pizza delivered to the barracks-not that long ago...lad got some horrendous exit wounds and scars.my cousin was blown up and burnt 10 yrs ago out there lost the bottom of his ears and facial burns.dad and uncles served there in the 70's and they all say it was a shit hole. I take my hat off to any man that serves his crown and country respect. Shit holes I thought were ruff were St. Pauls bristol early 90's,Grangetown cardiff,pen rhys rhondda, used to go visit me nan in Pill newport early 80's was like the wild west lol crack heads everywhere f**k alls changed in 30 yrs lol. Atb dc

I meant compared to recent conflicts ... give me Northern Ireland any day ......

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

He wants to throw threats about, as soon as I see this grand then maybe we can get things going, until then he's just another muppet yapping at my heels, if I'm doing a 6 hour round trip it'll have to be worth my while

Can you confirm a video of him on the pads exists ?

You want to see my 30 secs of shitty pardon work in the back garden don't ya hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wasn't fresh as I'd just be training and looked a little sluggish but I hit hard nevertheless, like riding a bike though...

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????
What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....
Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are
You don't even know where your dick is ya fat little f**k, you wouldn't have the balls to come and say it to my face that I assure you.....
Dont get your ex army mate to batter me, he's not called liam Neeson by any chance? I wouldn't waste my time coming to see you for you not to show up you melt

I see you can't recieve messges, I'll come to see you ya fat faggot and tell ya what anybody can come off here to see who'll not show up.

Grrrr !!

Anyone can say they've a grand but proving it is something else, you threw the gauntlet down fella so back your word up.... as for the video, he sent me something but it says attachment unavailable

dont mess with him pal i herd he can eat 3 weatabix :laugh:

• Like 1

Anyone can say they've a grand but proving it is something else, you threw the gauntlet down fella so back your word up.... as for the video, he sent me something but it says attachment unavailable

I've got the money don't worry. All you go on about is money but you don't say anything about the fists....

You lying little fairy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've sent him the shitty video on Facebook and he's viewed it and commented on it on messenger and now he's saying he hasn't seen it... ?

You can .... in your ass I heard. Edited by DogFox123

To be fair dogfox told us a story, an socks called the man a liar, thats how it all started, fairplay to both men for serving, bombs in ire an bombs in the desert who gives a fook, a bomb went of spitting distance from my house last year, boys knocking at my door with guns just before it, id drop socks dogfoxs mucker an ronnie pickering with my fists, f***ing pussys, ?

You can .... in your ass I heard.

wow you a funny boy! ,no need to be rude . be a good lad now ..