Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Anyone can say they've a grand but proving it is something else, you threw the gauntlet down fella so back your word up.... as for the video, he sent me something but it says attachment unavailable

dont mess with him pal i herd he can eat 3 weatabix :laugh:
You can .... in your ass I heard.

wow you a funny boy! ,no need to be rude . be a good lad now ..

Must have learnt off you old man..... isn't it time to clean your dentures?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

real army boys dont come across agresive as they prob had enough of it for real,most tough nut regular pub heroes are council tenants who spunk all the familys money on beer n drugs.its lads with money who you need to watch.dogfox try not to believe too many stories that get harder the more larger ya mate swallows.

real army boys dont come across agresive as they prob had enough of it for real,most tough nut regular pub heroes are council tenants who spunk all the familys money on beer n drugs.its lads with money who you need to watch.dogfox try not to believe too many stories that get harder the more larger ya mate swallows.

You don't know the bloke so your opinion is about as important as Riohog's is about comedy.

Ffs if everyone was a wimpy ,inoffensive scardey cat like me ,this site would be a happier place .

yea there is only going to be room for one of us behind the settee and no I am not going to fight you for it :laugh:

• Like 1

You don't know the bloke so your opinion is about as important as Riohog's is about comedy.

shit thought i was bieng serious must try harder!!.

Who said I was in the army? Something I wish I'd done tbh. That still doesn't change the facts that you're a big headed know it all that doesn't know half as much as he thinks.

I don't believe I've said anything to make me big headed ... I haven't bragged about anything ... I know a lot more than your old mate as like I've said he only ever served in Northern Ireland ... nice and safe really .......
come on ken that's not true mate-my pal was serving in n.Ireland and was shot with an automatic rifle and the other 2 lads killed when they had a pizza delivered to the barracks-not that long ago...lad got some horrendous exit wounds and scars.my cousin was blown up and burnt 10 yrs ago out there lost the bottom of his ears and facial burns.dad and uncles served there in the 70's and they all say it was a shit hole. I take my hat off to any man that serves his crown and country respect. Shit holes I thought were ruff were St. Pauls bristol early 90's,Grangetown cardiff,pen rhys rhondda, used to go visit me nan in Pill newport early 80's was like the wild west lol crack heads everywhere f**k alls changed in 30 yrs lol. Atb dc

Can't be true, all a story cos he said so.

i dont make friends with exageraters

shit thought i was bieng serious must try harder!!.

That didn't take long to clean your denturesssssshhhhh.....

Once got lost in Middleborough and ended up in some estate feck me that was rough and on a night out after fishing in Whitehaven that was a bit naughty dogfox you need to chill with the insults buddy because no one but your mate knows the truth but offerings folk out and giving your address out to strangers could end badly

• Like 1

i dont make friends with exageraters

Can't like yourself then.

Once got lost in Middleborough and ended up in some estate feck me that was rough and on a night out after fishing in Whitehaven that was a bit naughty dogfox you need to chill with the insults buddy because no one but your mate knows the truth but offerings folk out and giving your address out to strangers could end badly

I ain't the only one giving out insults am I, like I said I doubt any numpty on here dare get off the computer let alone come to see me. I've been in bother with bigger and uglier folk out of the same village so I won't need to sleep with one eye open thanks.