Ethnics In The Countryside

Seriously,not one decent fact based argument can be made?

Empirical data. If you want to cherry pick data clusters, that's entirely your call but it's bad research. Like I've said previously, I can write you a thesis on it, but you'd never read it. You'll just stick your fingers in your ears and go "Naaa Naaa Naaa Na Naaa, Not True..." then say "Bullshit..." post some links, and around we go again.

A whole book has been written on the poor research methodology and bias associated with biological determinism, I'd suggest anyone interested in the subject has a look at The Mismeasure Of Man by Stephen Gould.

These are some seriously outdated and thoroughly debunked ideas that's why most people just laugh and shake their head when the usual suspects start peddling the same old studies.

I'm sure it's all just part of some great Jewish conspiracy though ;)

Every path leads to the Rothchilds lol

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

No ones White you say......you've clearly never met mushroom ,,,,,lol

C'mon Tomo,.your head was, as white as the driven snow,..until I Hired you one of my expensive caps.... :thumbs:

DSC_7457.jpg

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch ? The Yeti ? This photograph is proof in my opinion of the existence of Homo Sapien Moucher-Ferretii. The use of primitive hand tools, the evidence of an ability to hunt and gather game. Once common in the northern hemisphere yet always secretive so numbers and even there very existence has been doubted in recent years. This species tends not to be as gregarious as modern Homo Sapien and some lead an almost nocturnal existence during the winter months but I believe that they existed and that they still do.

Only just read this,,,lol,,lol

As much as I usually agree with your train of thought Chris, who gets to decide what is evidence?

Wouldn't that depend on the context? Anything can be evidence but for it to be solid it needs to be tested, reinforced, refined until it stands up to claim, and counter claim. That's incredibly simplified, I know, but what would your criteria be?

Evidence is subjective, even though to some it is fact to others it is open to interpretation. For example take a hung jury, they are all presented with the same evidence, yet each member has interpreted that evidence in their own way and drawn different conclusions.

TC

• Like 1

As much as I usually agree with your train of thought Chris, who gets to decide what is evidence?

Wouldn't that depend on the context? Anything can be evidence but for it to be solid it needs to be tested, reinforced, refined until it stands up to claim, and counter claim. That's incredibly simplified, I know, but what would your criteria be?

Evidence is subjective, even though to some it is fact to others it is open to interpretation. For example take a hung jury, they are all presented with the same evidence, yet each member has interpreted that evidence in their own way and drawn different conclusions.

TC

Depends on what the evidence is, if I measure something to cut with a tape measure and it reads 10mm I know it is 10mm.....

TC

Depends on what the evidence is, if I measure something to cut with a tape measure and it reads 10mm I know it is 10mm.....

Until someone else gets a different result! What happens when another 5 people get a different result? What happens when another 20 people using a selection of different measurement methods also get a different result to you but all in agreement with each other to within acceptable error?

Then you have to consider that your 'evidence' has a floored assumption somewhere. Is it that your errors are wrong (all measurements have an error). Is it that you haven't accounted for parallax or some other phenomena? Is your tape measure calibrated correctly? Etc Etc.

Coming back to TC's jury example that's why we have a jury and not simply a judge as a lone juror. Any logical/factual argument has to be tested by a number of peers to reduce the risk of a radical interpretation. In law you get a jury, in science you get a peer review and publication process. But he's right, any interpretation unfortunately has a degree of subjectivity.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

Well if that measurement was needed for a precise fitting and the cut piece fit perfectly then I'd say the measurement was spot on....

Of course two tape measures could have two different readings yet still get that precise cut spot on....

Edited by DogFox123

Some on here present their own biased information as fact and then proceed to accuse anyone that disagrees as biased, unfounded, untrue, ridiculous, etc. Is there a competition to see who is the most self righteous keyboard warrior going on?

no def not and anybody who disagrees with me will get swiftly executed by firing squad.

C'mon Tomo,.your head was, as white as the driven snow,..until I Hired you one of my expensive caps.... :thumbs:

DSC_7457.jpg

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch ? The Yeti ? This photograph is proof in my opinion of the existence of Homo Sapien Moucher-Ferretii. The use of primitive hand tools, the evidence of an ability to hunt and gather game. Once common in the northern hemisphere yet always secretive so numbers and even there very existence has been doubted in recent years. This species tends not to be as gregarious as modern Homo Sapien and some lead an almost nocturnal existence during the winter months but I believe that they existed and that they still do.

Its true I have seen them in a pub in Rotherham called the county borough.lol

Some on here present their own biased information as fact and then proceed to accuse anyone that disagrees as biased, unfounded, untrue, ridiculous, etc. Is there a competition to see who is the most self righteous keyboard warrior going on?

Yep. Congratulations on your entry into the Top 20. ;)

• Like 1

:hmm:For the sake of clarity,..if only to assure doubters that Tomo,..a superbly committed rabbit hunter,.a fine figure of a man (in the prime of his life),.certainly does smile,...I submit this end of day shot....

Mind you,.he is only smiling, coz his excellent lurcher caught most of the rabbits... :laugh:

DSC_7567.jpg

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 7

:hmm:For the sake of clarity,..if only to assure doubters that Tomo,..a superbly committed rabbit hunter,.a fine figure of a man (in the prime of his life),.certainly does smile,...I submit this end of day shot....

Mind you,.he is only smiling, coz his excellent lurcher caught most of the rabbits... :laugh:

DSC_7567.jpg

Somebody mentioned a Ginsters pastie LOL
  • Like 2

TC

But if someone else said they had measured it and it was 10mm, would you know for sure it was 10mm?

TC

But if someone else said they had measured it and it was 10mm, would you know for sure it was 10mm?

If that someone was a respected scientist then of course.

• Like 1