Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Tyson fury has just tweeted a picture of his own face super imposed onto the famous picture of tony Montana leant back with mounds of coke on table in front of him and he has also changed his name on twitter to Tyson Montana. That's not a joke he's genuinely done that.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Tyson fury has just tweeted a picture of his own face super imposed onto the famous picture of tony Montana leant back with mounds of coke on table in front of him and he has also changed his name on twitter to Tyson Montana. That's not a joke he's genuinely done that.

Probably on a reyt bender in his local knocking a line out in the bogs....

Parker is Joshua's mandatory so it's either a unification fight or he pays him step aside money to fight Wlad first,problem is Wlad doesn't have any belts. If Parker opts for the step aside money he would do well to remember what happened when GGG accepted step aside money . More than likely the powers that be will give Furys belts back to Wlad so he can fight Joshua in unification fight which trumps Parker as mandatory and leaves him waiting. If it happens Wlad to beat Joshua by stoppage.

• Like 1

If it ain't Wvlad this time it will be his next fight, I think he will beat Parker, but Wvlad will definitely make his life difficult, although I think he may well step up to it. I know there is a lot of things for him to tidy up on, but they raw power is a pretty potent weapon, and I don't see anyone hitting that hard in the heavies at the minute...

He's a world champ now which means he can't avoid the big names, it could be his poison chalice... but I don't think it will be

Oh and what a complete bellend Tyson Fury is, he's talked that much shit for so long and now it looks like he's f****d his whole career up for a few lines and acting the big shit... what a twat!!

• Like 2

I seen it too. You'd think his team would have a fcukin word in his shell.

If it ain't Wvlad this time it will be his next fight, I think he will beat Parker, but Wvlad will definitely make his life difficult, although I think he may well step up to it. I know there is a lot of things for him to tidy up on, but they raw power is a pretty potent weapon, and I don't see anyone hitting that hard in the heavies at the minute...

He's a world champ now which means he can't avoid the big names, it could be his poison chalice... but I don't think it will be

true :thumbs: when he does fight parker and Wvlad he beat them both , i think parker prob give him a better fight, he will try to take AJ out quick , Wvlad would try wear him down and stop him in later rounds , but i think the longer the fight went on AJ would deff ko Wvlad :yes:

Josh not ready for klitch

Totally agree he,s been moved along far too quick already but his powers got him out of trouble......if Klitchsko isnt totally finished i think it will be a step too far at this point of Joshuas career.

Personally i think the Parker fight from the little ive seen of Parker could play out similar to the Joshua/Whyte fight he,ll have one or two bad spells but ultimately get through an exciting tear up.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Totally agree he,s been moved along far too quick already but his powers got him out of trouble......if Klitchsko isnt totally finished i think it will be a step too far at this point of Joshuas career.

Personally i think the Parker fight from the little ive seen of Parker could play out similar to the Joshua/Whyte fight he,ll have one or two bad spells but ultimately get through an exciting tear up.

I just hope it is Parker first, I think that extra bit of experience will pay dividends when he does meet Klitchsko.. Edited by NEWKID

i think aj finishes both before half way point
  • Like 1

Joshua would beat Parker with it being an exciting fight while it lasts, with both having about the same experience in the pro game but Wlad is a different animal altogether. Joshua's game is all power and like already said his power has been his saviour so far and makes him an exiting fighter to watch but hides a few flaws. Joshua has not had to show his opponents any respect and walks after opponents in straight lines and has shown no upper body movement so far in his career relying so far on using his physical attributes to bully his opponents and out hustle them to deliver his powerful shots. I just think Wlad is a step to far at the moment for Joshua and wouldn't be suprised if Wlad stopped him early.