Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Meanwhile back in the real world...Breahmer-v-Cleverly over in Germany on Sky2 tonight...David Price continues his come back on the undercard against someone whos lost 30 odd fights...he wants to fight Parker on the Joshua card end of November...(think Parker will knock Price out early if that happens)...Parkers fighting in Newzeland later in the night thats also on Sky...be interesting to see how the Heavyweight division pans out with it looking like Fury's going to be stripped of his titles...bored of the whole Fury thing to be honest...only interested in boxing for boxers that actually fight!

• Like 7

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Billy Joe Saunders confirming what I thought of him with his new defence revealed....

Where's the link pal be interesting ?Wonder who sold him the coke ?

A lot of people stood by him when the mental health sick note went in, all the time they knew this was coming they deffo don't do there selves any favours

I've been waiting too hear them concoct a story how it's all Eddie Hearns fault cos he harvesting easy belts for AJ or how nobody wants a traveller champion, etc etc they need a big shovel to dig there way out this

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

I think thats a good fight for Cleverly back at his best weight against an ageing champ ok its not the easiest place to nick a decision and he,s unlikely to knock him out but these are tricky times to be giving out obvious home town decisions i think if he can pick up the points he,ll get the nod.

Just looked through the channels and cant find anything about this Parker fight when/whats that on.....wouldnt mind having a proper look at this lad.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Billy Joe Saunders confirming what I thought of him with his new defence revealed....

Where's the link pal be interesting ?Wonder who sold him the coke ?
No I was talking about his next fight hahaha.

Gotcha thought he was giving it large about the big lads demise

• Like 1

Parker quality all round imho very game lad bought on well should fear no one imho very good fight for AJ

Lot saying Hearn gunna make AJ v Klits this weekend with Parker on undercard

It's like AJ blesssed, Hearn very good promoters think maybe he pull this off be interesting

If it do t happen AJ v Parker for certain will

Edited by arcticgun

Parker quality all round imho very game lad bought on well should fear no one imho very good fight for AJ

It's like AJ blesssed, Hearn very good promoters think maybe he pull this off be interesting

thought AJ was fighting parker in nov :yes:

I think thats a good fight for Cleverly back at his best weight against an ageing champ ok its not the easiest place to nick a decision and he,s unlikely to knock him out but these are tricky times to be giving out obvious home town decisions i think if he can pick up the points he,ll get the nod.

Just looked through the channels and cant find anything about this Parker fight when/whats that on.....wouldnt mind having a proper look at this lad.

My mistake...the fight was earlier today...New Zealand time and all that...Parker knocked him out in the 3rd.

• Like 1

thought AJ was fighting parker in nov :yes:

Think that was the original plan but few in game sort of knew what was coming out Fury's camp so they not commited too nothing solid I suppose lot depends on how quickly the strip fury of the belts but the furys slow putting sick note etc in so until there something too fight for the pens won't be signing the cheques but been told it could well happpen both fighters up for it governing bodies be happy too sanction a top fight that unified the belts, Hearn will bend over backwards too get it on but Parker makes a great back up if it no this year it be early next for sure?

Just watched it on youtube...not so much a ko more the other fella quits bit of a late punch...other fella makes a right song and dance about it

He should have won a oscar for that performance.

• Like 2