Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

It'd be a shame if fury didn't fight again. i'd like to see if he can go forwards instead of reversing for 12 rounds.

Lol walshie come of it very good inside game in fact very good inside fighting

Beep! Beep! Vehicle reversing. :laugh:

You what how is that reversing f***ing fool

I said he was very good at fighting inside you obviously do not know what I mean you think he's. May weather hit and run boxer reality is he can mix it up and have a brawl any time just beacuse he thought that was last few fights doesn't mean he can't

It'd be a shame if fury didn't fight again. i'd like to see if he can go forwards instead of reversing for 12 rounds.

Lol walshie come of it very good inside game in fact very good inside fighting

Beep! Beep! Vehicle reversing. :laugh:

You what how is that reversing f***ing fool

f***ing fool? Beep beep!

All those moaning about how boring the fight was hadnt they ever seen one of Wvlad's fights before!!???...what did they expect? it was never going to be the thriller in manila...Wvlad was the long reigning Champ fighting in his own back yard!!...but each to their own i suppose...the thing that makes me laugh is those same people moaning where over the moon when Joshua knocked down some complete nobody to pick up the belt they stripped off Fury...and clapped themselves silly when he went 7 rounds with Breazeal who had already proved himself chinny by getting put on his arse by a 40yr old midget in his previous fight...the sporting equivalent of paying to watch a doorman punch out a sunday morning drunk...hyped up mis-matches now that has got boring...but as i say...each to their own

• Like 3

Wlad v Joshua will be a good match up if it does go ahead,plenty of rumblings on forums that this is next for Wlad. Joshua's power has done well so far in his career but his lack of movement and predictability will have Wlad chomping at the bit to fight him. Be a great fight while it lasts mind .

Wlad v Joshua will be a good match up if it does go ahead,plenty of rumblings on forums that this is next for Wlad. Joshua's power has done well so far in his career but his lack of movement and predictability will have Wlad chomping at the bit to fight him. Be a great fight while it lasts mind .

Hope it comes off...has the potential to be a good'un

• Like 1

They released a promo vid so it looks like its on :thumbs:

• Like 3

They released a promo vid so it looks like its on :thumbs:

:laugh:

All those moaning about how boring the fight was hadnt they ever seen one of Wvlad's fights before!!???...what did they expect? it was never going to be the thriller in manila...Wvlad was the long reigning Champ fighting in his own back yard!!...but each to their own i suppose...the thing that makes me laugh is those same people moaning where over the moon when Joshua knocked down some complete nobody to pick up the belt they stripped off Fury...and clapped themselves silly when he went 7 rounds with Breazeal who had already proved himself chinny by getting put on his arse by a 40yr old midget in his previous fight...the sporting equivalent of paying to watch a doorman punch out a sunday morning drunk...hyped up mis-matches now that has got boring...but as i say...each to their own

Is that a formal application into the cult :D ......people will always see the fighters they likes mis matches as " exciting " ( Nigel Benn,Mike Tyson etc ) and the fighters they dont likes mis matches as " boring " its just human nature to have favourites.

Screenshot_20160929-070624_zpscow0amrh.p

Seems to look alright last weekend .all smiles .

Can't a man smile then
Do what he wants for me smart arse .but for sumone who is cracking up .he does some partying.

Its perfectly natural for a world heavyweight champion to go out laughing and joking when a world title fight has been called off through mental illness......just like its perfectly natural to go out running round Paris partying with England footie fans after a world title fight is called off because of a busted up foot !

• Like 1

Is that a formal application into the cult :D ......people will always see the fighters they likes mis matches as " exciting " ( Nigel Benn,Mike Tyson etc ) and the fighters they dont likes mis matches as " boring " its just human nature to have favourites.

Cheers for pointing out people like what they like and dislike what they dont and all that :thumbs: ...cult?...no not in any cult or any fanclub or on a bandwagon for that matter...just giving my opinion :thumbs: