• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

7 hours ago, leegreen said:

I ordered a bottle, comes from Germany I think. Don't really do smells often, my last and present bottle of Gio (Armani me thinks) I have had for about 10 years or more. I'm going on your say so ?

I like it,it’s certainly equal to the Tom Ford I am wearing today,maybe even as good as fragrance du bois heritage.

15 hours ago, shooter747 said:

What a bunch of midland Bankers

You just mind Francie  ,his knickers got all twisted up the last copper he heard about on here. 

But where were you based as one of us might have had the pleasure of punching you in the face in the past..:laugh:..

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Few quids worth of waste fully legal CBD biomass,add some pressure,a little marketing and Mylar packet………..Voila £240 worth of legal “Hash”

FB2BB90A-CD3B-4E2A-A886-A418D6CDD259.jpeg

ECFED0C6-A05F-4429-BA15-C2805F5622B8.jpeg

A9110138-A055-4443-9482-F983594AE948.jpeg

Is there no thc in it mack,what is it stems an leaves of the plant?

Just now, Francie, said:

Is there no thc in it mack,what is it stems a leaves of the plant?

Biomass mate,cheap as chips,no THC whatsoever but a % of CBD,can’t believe people buy it but middle-class aged hippies and student types love it,trash into cash,best of all it’s legal.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Biomass mate,cheap as chips,no THC whatsoever but a % of CBD,can’t believe people buy it but middle-class aged hippies and student types love it,trash into cash,best of all it’s legal.

i didn’t think it’s legal in the uk mack any part of the plant is illegal even cbd bud 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Industrial hemp licence…….?

what’s that got to do with buying cbd hash ? if your in the uk you may aswell import some proper hash or  flower be the same if caught wouldn’t it ?

• Haha 1