1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

?what watt are they mate and equivalent of 

the mother has plenty to take been under cfl ??

They are 730’s mate.

we bought the mother plants from a really nice nursery,the guy had over a million dollars invested in the set-up,he had spare mothers around the veg room,we bought a few and they are soaking up overspill from the veg lights footprint above the growing on tables.

3D232C8B-1548-4408-BCA6-3AD03B30CBFE.jpeg

8C1C4308-DA60-4506-8BDE-9B348B46595B.jpeg

CD1C77C7-51D7-4B8B-8D64-ADE3E81B1487.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, mackem said:

They are 730’s mate.

we bought the mother plants from a really nice nursery,the guy had over a million dollars invested in the set-up,he had spare mothers around the veg room,we bought a few and they are soaking up overspill from the veg lights footprint above the growing on tables.

3D232C8B-1548-4408-BCA6-3AD03B30CBFE.jpeg

8C1C4308-DA60-4506-8BDE-9B348B46595B.jpeg

CD1C77C7-51D7-4B8B-8D64-ADE3E81B1487.jpeg

look well so does bud bottom pic what’s is it mate

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

look well so does bud bottom pic what’s is it mate

Sorbet Runtz,that’s what we are filling a room with,does ok here on the market,sells well in stores.

4747D683-00AD-4B52-AAF7-6643A9B9E175.jpeg

42A86C71-4E4A-4951-831B-1D66C59B1F5E.jpeg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Sorbet Runtz,that’s what we are filling a room with,does ok here on the market,sells well in stores.

4747D683-00AD-4B52-AAF7-6643A9B9E175.jpeg

42A86C71-4E4A-4951-831B-1D66C59B1F5E.jpeg

me pal has a good cut won’t part with it to any c**t only yields small 2.5 3 if lucky real sweet goodie like smell 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

My brother in law is out in Cali at the moment on business says game changer out there 

Night and day compared to the UK,legality here takes it to the next level in terms of strains,methods,equipment basically everything,I should have worked here years ago,this really is the epicentre,where is your BIL,I am in Corona del mar.

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Night and day compared to the UK,legality here takes it to the next level in terms of strains,methods,equipment basically everything,I should have worked here years ago,this really is the epicentre,where is your BIL,I am in Corona del mar.

I’m not sure exactly mate he just said Cali to see someone about some bizz il ask him when I chat to him next he’s out there for a month or so. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m not sure exactly mate he just said Cali to see someone about some bizz il ask him when I chat to him next he’s out there for a month or so. 

Full f**k blow up dolls with self cleaning vagina and anus?

Put IWWs down for one 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s just got some ugorg 1 bx seeds f2 disco biscuit and ghetto blaster  free i use to love the livers/ blues one a the best daytime nice stone strains there ever was 

Bet it couldn't hold a candle to a fiver deal of Rocky Soaps 

Circa 1993

• Haha 1