• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Five years after recreational cannabis became legal, the industry in Canada is facing economic struggles.

Massive oversupply Dan,plus street prices are lower than Dispos,there’s 6 legal dispensaries close to me now,but you can phone a delivery service and get a pound for just over £300.It’s legal to grow your own also.Tweed has shut down its huge plant in Smiths Falls (Known as the town that cannabis saved)and downsized to a far smaller plant in Quebec.

Go into a Dispo and it’s a menu of edibles,vapes and oils/extracts,flowers are losing ground in popularity.

FF769823-EF8D-4607-9F28-6753604E1C1C.png

31 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I would have thought the CBD vapes would have taken off in a big way especially for those who dont smoke 

Its the the thc vapës that have taken off in a big way round here.I know of 3 different lads local to me that have them all the time as well as my mate just put me in touch with a lad that I can order them from.All decent quality too.I ve been getting them as I dont smoke anymore and I get them for my missus too who does smoke spliffs but find them handy if were out at a gig or festivals in the summer.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Its the the thc vapës that have taken off in a big way round here.I know of 3 different lads local to me that have them all the time as well as my mate just put me in touch with a lad that I can order them from.All decent quality too.I ve been getting them as I dont smoke anymore and I get them for my missus too who does smoke spliffs but find them handy if were out at a gig or festivals in the summer.

A mate who suffers with artheritus swears by the vape he uses to ease the pain been thinking of giving it a go myself for the bouts of sciatica i get he says their is no strong smell of cannabis when vaping the liquid .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

i wouldn’t smoke no vapes myself most a snide could have out in em and any shit on fed to the planet will en concentrated aswell 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

A mate who suffers with artheritus swears by the vape he uses to ease the pain been thinking of giving it a go myself for the bouts of sciatica i get he says their is no strong smell of cannabis when vaping the liquid .

won’t do out for sciatica mate 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Noticing the tides starting to turn over here where I am...big resergence of old flavours/strains are making a come back...the novelty and over pricing of the 'cali' strains is waining...

Cali is still in huge demand in the south and north east,despite the price it goes as soon as it lands so I hear on the grapevine,though people are also getting Thai-Cali (it’s cheap at source but same price landed)also as a number of Cali growers relocated to LOS (though that might be short lived,Thailand is discussing closing dispensaries and only allowing for medical reasons).

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

genuine Cali grade-A dist bought with certificates from an LA lab,or “Dirty” dist if you want it cheaper,48 hour delivery from source,disposable carts from china or a guy in the midlands who spotted the opportunity and sells all components and flavours and makes a killing,people are making real paper churning out thousands a week minimum cost maximum profit,how much are singles now?

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

No weed smell Tats,none at all if you don’t want any.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Cali is still in huge demand in the south and north east,despite the price it goes as soon as it lands so I hear on the grapevine,though people are also getting Thai-Cali (it’s cheap at source but same price landed)also as a number of Cali growers relocated to LOS (though that might be short lived,Thailand is discussing closing dispensaries and only allowing for medical reasons).

genuine Cali grade-A dist bought with certificates from an LA lab,or “Dirty” dist if you want it cheaper,48 hour delivery from source,disposable carts from china or a guy in the midlands who spotted the opportunity and sells all components and flavours and makes a killing,people are making real paper churning out thousands a week minimum cost maximum profit,how much are singles now?

30 notes for two I think there 10mil bottles my mate gets them for. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Noticing the tides starting to turn over here where I am...big resergence of old flavours/strains are making a come back...the novelty and over pricing of the 'cali' strains is waining...

Nothing wrong with a bit of old school Cush mate still partial to an odd toke myself lol 

8A5B37E0-FA3B-402E-9805-99F9E3A045E3.jpeg

• Like 4
5 hours ago, mackem said:

1ml Disposibles or the 1ml cartridges are between 35 and 45quid.Loads of different flavours and style to choose from.Dead handy for getting into clubs/festivals/gigs now everybody seems to have a vape in their bag/pocket.Tried them from a few different sources and yet to have one that doesnt do the job.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, downsouth said:

1ml Disposibles or the 1ml cartridges are between 35 and 45quid.Loads of different flavours and style to choose from.Dead handy for getting into clubs/festivals/gigs now everybody seems to have a vape in their bag/pocket.Tried them from a few different sources and yet to have one that doesnt do the job.

That’s a huge profit on a litre of med-grade dist.

6F864DF2-F1E5-41DA-990B-6D1BDEFE05C4.jpeg

My little brother is knocking out around 100+ of these vapes a week...1 ml thc..says around 400 puffs per bar..folks are happy paying £35/40 per puff bar...so doubling his money..they certainly work,dont smell like your smoking regular green,handy when your out and about👍IMG-20230623-WA0003.jpeg.781c8a2b1ba6af53bfe62163ca0cb271.jpegIMG-20230623-WA0002.jpeg.3d1ee84df99cf9ab3ee739b2f386d3c5.jpegIMG-20230721-WA0000.jpeg.b71dc1ad57132891cf12c4019cd40458.jpegIMG-20230721-WA0001.jpeg.f312f1870bcbe58afb46ea2bc49e85e5.jpeg

• Like 1