1 minute ago, kanny said:

We Don't pay silly prices around her mack ..im still getting a carrier bag for 160 lol..but yeah a quid a bar is well cheap...personally I won't entertain concentrate unless I know the source 😉 

Not a quid a bar,that was 5 bars for a quid lol

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

personally I won't entertain concentrate unless I know the source 😉

I have been in a genuine edibles factory,if I was partaking in edibles I would also be wary of eating something that had been knocked up in some old Doris’s kitchen,the packaging and price were a bit iffy.

AEE9A3AA-81AB-4F43-9E4E-66FC18848671.jpeg

82876758-D91A-4A24-9073-076D6A42023F.jpeg

92D18FF4-76B2-4FC3-A73E-317AA2687F1D.jpeg

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have been in a genuine edibles factory,if I was partaking in edibles I would also be wary of eating something that had been knocked up in some old Doris’s kitchen,the packaging and price were a bit iffy.

A few lads I know have been on the mushroom chocolate lately not cheap about £50 a pack of 10 say you need at least 3 for decent trip the said 1st lot got was called magical dinosaurs but the lot they've been getting lately are plain milk chocolate said they taste brilliant but not a cheap trip at that price

• Like 2
On 29/11/2023 at 16:01, mackem said:

Swim says shrooms are on average £10 a g. £25 for 3g. Looking at the dosing on that bar, swim says 3 to 5g of shrooms, so £30/40 a bar wouldn't be out of the way. Seems steep, but I know plenty pay it for raw shrooms....

Yokel 

Just now, YOKEL said:

Swim says shrooms are on average £10 a g. £25 for 3g. Looking at the dosing on that bar, swim says 3 to 5g of shrooms, so £30/40 a bar wouldn't be out of the way. Seems steep, but I know plenty pay it for raw shrooms....

Yokel 

I passed a shroom-shop earlier,next time I pass I will go in and take a pic of the price list.I actually know a guy who grows commercially in California,he is worth a few quid.

Shiny-bud’s have opened a drive through local.

A0A036E4-D39A-4657-BFDD-8BD1685A65A4.jpeg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

I remember you saying about the fella pulling big bucks at burning man. Them shrooms are rolling high a.t.m. do me proud...😉

Yokel 

Yes,that’s him,him and his wife are on the ball.This is a local shroom shop,but I will pop into the new one as they have the price list on the wall.

6E4269F9-8435-44B9-97B3-09E3E84CA935.jpeg

• Like 1

Shroom oil is getting a bit popular, though I don’t think it is actually oil they distill the mushrooms in alcohol I believe comes in small 100 mil bottles with a dropper top like the old eye drops only takes one or two drops to give a good trip so a bottle lasts a fair time as it should for between 100/200 quid a bottle depending who you know, you could buy growing kits on Amazon a short time ago but they seem to have stopped it one of my lads has a mate that does it in a dark room at home 

Took that many as a teen,that I can't even eat mushrooms in a f***ing pot noodle these days🙈😂...place up the road from me is called 'Magic Mile'..they grow everywhere...used to grow and we would pick them from the rugby pitch at break time at my   comprehensive school....used to brew them up by the carrier bag full and have 20 plus of us flying about off our nuts😁 ...save them and dry them out for Glastonbury ....swap them for bars of  Hashish with the Bristol lads ..happy days 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1