• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

I got cbd liquid with dropper top like eye drop dropper that make sense? Of one of my pals 90%cbd two drops under tongue etc no anxiety sleep straight away etc which I needed never really gained benefits or done it proper but I gave it to family friends the bottle and her hands were like Edward scissor hands at 55 from arthritis and after a month I caught up with her twinkling her fingers type on keyboard swore by it but only had it ever couple days because it tasted bad 

I can’t source it anymore but I could do with it in the same form for my mum and for her again especially my mum or at 59 she’ll be sitting in seat opposite me and not move till the day She passes 😩

• Like 2

From my front window there’s often a light visible,I knew it was pollution from HEXO ten miles away,an absolutely huge glasshouse facility for cannabis,I know people think they have seen the northern lights at other facilities that have converted to LED.

8F5541E7-A0CE-49E1-8B7A-3FF92590BF16.jpeg

579385A8-1299-46A1-B824-148313B7EE1E.jpeg

D26AD7E8-9E5E-41EA-8333-2FD87F733EED.jpeg

5 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

I can’t source it anymore but I could do with it in the same form for my mum and for her again especially my mum or at 59 she’ll be sitting in seat opposite me and not move till the day She passes 😩

I was offered sole UK distribution rights for a new CBD business product earlier this year,the marketing would have been beyond me,a lot of hard work initially,so I never took the offer up,but it was interesting to watch the various processes when I went to visit.

B4757322-AF45-4827-8311-D547904B2D68.jpeg

7813C988-11EF-4FBC-8BB2-4861B4B96A49.jpeg

14 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

I got cbd liquid with dropper top like eye drop dropper that make sense? Of one of my pals 90%cbd two drops under tongue etc no anxiety sleep straight away etc which I needed never really gained benefits or done it proper but I gave it to family friends the bottle and her hands were like Edward scissor hands at 55 from arthritis and after a month I caught up with her twinkling her fingers type on keyboard swore by it but only had it ever couple days because it tasted bad 

Sad that mate although big pharma wont like it that people seek more natrual alternatives to the mass medication they produce.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Little brother just dropped me off some Peyote Skittles,nice puff tbf so putting some away for xmas....DSC_5309.JPG.99acab3489bda8ad018c109c2e3a7172.JPGDSC_5308.JPG.44fe2984460337795dfcdf27d31eddaf.JPG

That looks ok Dan,has it the Zkittles nose?Theres some £350 pounds at work,when I am back in I will crack one open and take a pic.What’s the price on that?

3 hours ago, mackem said:

That looks ok Dan,has it the Zkittles nose?Theres some £350 pounds at work,when I am back in I will crack one open and take a pic.What’s the price on that?

I should imagine around 36/38's a box...32's if you have 5 boxes or more Mack...

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, kanny said:

Could have been tragic but kinda funny at the same time ...only in Mansfield....I wonder what it could be  🤔 😆 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A family says the unlabelled chocolate left four children hallucinating and feeling...

Not the best photo of the kid to go with that article 😳

5 hours ago, kanny said:

I had to check it wasn't a spoof lol

5 bars for a quid,there’s been an old lady arrested.Legit Cali-gold brand packaging looks nothing like that,it’s the old dear knocked a batch of canna-chocolate up and it’s somehow ended up being flogged on a market stall for an unbelievably cheap price??

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

5 bars for a quid,there’s been an old lady arrested.Legit Cali-gold brand packaging looks nothing like that,it’s the old dear knocked a batch of canna-chocolate up and it’s somehow ended up being flogged on a market stall for an unbelievably cheap price??

We Don't pay silly prices around her mack ..im still getting a carrier bag for 160 lol..but yeah a quid a bar is well cheap...personally I won't entertain concentrate unless I know the source 😉