• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Trouble in paradise ?...

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The country’s nascent marijuana market is on shaky ground, with some politicians arguing it's had a corrupting...

There’s a lot of cash being made by foreign and local investors,my nephew got a Bangkok lawyer on the case to get his licences,money talks in LOS,be interesting to see how this pans out long term.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The farm of 110 plants, in various stages of growth, was found on land near Tring, Hertfordshire.

There was an outdoor crop found last month in Somerset?350+ plants?Here there’s a glut from last year,people still sitting on hundreds of pounds hoping the price will increase,or putting it all into extracts,you can get decent pounds for $400 bucks,once a crop is 100% legit it’s farmed and marketed on a far larger scale and the price plummets.

38 minutes ago, mackem said:

Has it a barcode dan?Have you a pic of the distillate?How much?C88E6B1A-9756-47E1-A786-92F1EAD6BA2F.jpeg.b124bbb5d55df2bae807b1ec64c33173.jpeg4234479C-CA3E-46DA-8B88-489C150A01B7.jpeg.4a8534717f2493990b0fcad292ee8ea6.jpeg

Thats the same ones Mack,come in packs of 5...Indica, Sativas,hybrid flavours boys are knocking them out for £30/40 per pen around here...ideal if your out and about on the piss in town?

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Thats the same ones Mack,come in packs of 5...Indica, Sativas,hybrid flavours boys are knocking them out for £30/40 per pen around here...ideal if your out and about on the piss in town?

I think they are just over $4 dollars to make here?there should be a barcode to scan for authenticity as a lot of brands were being counterfeited,however the Chinese now produce fake scannable barcodes that take you to the genuine manufacturers websites.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think they are just over $4 dollars to make here?there should be a barcode to scan for authenticity as a lot of brands were being counterfeited,however the Chinese now produce fake scannable barcodes that take you to the genuine manufacturers websites.

Anything and everything is copied/counterfeited these days Mack...thats why I  stick to what i know...leave all this new shit to the buzz chasers and dream sellers ?

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Robin Campbell, of UB40 fame, has spoken to Mirror US about his hopes to see the UK follow in the footsteps of...

That’s not going to happen for many years,UK politicians and Joe Public have a different mindset to over here,Cali is totally different in culture and acceptance of weed,it’s seen as no big deal whereas in the UK there’s still a stigma attached.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, mackem said:

That’s not going to happen for many years,UK politicians and Joe Public have a different mindset to over here,Cali is totally different in culture and acceptance of weed,it’s seen as no big deal whereas in the UK there’s still a stigma attached.

Probably because UK politicians have their noses already in that trough....and dont want to share the love ?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Probably because UK politicians have their noses already in that trough....and dont want to share the love ?

For sure,Victoria Atkins the drug ministers step-down due to conflict of interests when it was discovered her husband Paul was the UK’s biggest grower  and legal exporter of cannabis,yet she vehemently opposed the legalisation of cannabis while living off its proceeds,hypocrisy at the highest level.

f**k them,over here it’s business as usual,every man and his dog is switching to LEDs,we are spending another $80k on them,speculate to accumulate.

960E46AE-384A-423C-8FA8-67397D86803B.jpeg

15B11342-9617-4F06-BFDE-835B43B9C286.jpeg

E4795F0B-23E3-47EC-B707-6206695990D2.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...