Nothing against weed tbh only thing i would be concerned about is anyone growing it with not much idea about electrics would be the fire hazard an idiot on our estate has recently burnt a large hole in the roof luckily it did not spread to the other 3 houses attached to it i have been told seen as its a council property the council have put him up in an hotel but i would think he will be evicted once the roof is repaired .

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Nothing against weed tbh only thing i would be concerned about is anyone growing it with not much idea about electrics would be the fire hazard an idiot on our estate has recently burnt a large hole in the roof luckily it did not spread to the other 3 houses attached to it i have been told seen as its a council property the council have put him up in an hotel but i would think he will be evicted once the roof is repaired .

Happened to someone I know 60,000 wts HPS above a legit business, went fine for a year and a half, decided to add more lamps, went up in smoke, did a runner to his place in Spain till the smoke cleared (pun intended) came back and arrested in his flip-flops coming through immigration in UK, his electrics were professionally rigged up by his local power company for £5k.

On 04/06/2022 at 19:34, mackem said:

Happened to someone I know 60,000 wts HPS above a legit business, went fine for a year and a half, decided to add more lamps, went up in smoke, did a runner to his place in Spain till the smoke cleared (pun intended) came back and arrested in his flip-flops coming through immigration in UK, his electrics were professionally rigged up by his local power company for £5k.

I know to a couple of houses on our estate that's caught fire due to grows it must be a nightmare for anyone living next door if there property is damaged trying to claim on the insurance. 

15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I know to a couple of houses on our estate that's caught fire due to grows it must be a nightmare for anyone living next door if there property is damaged trying to claim on the insurance. 

Isnt it eastwood thats been having weekly power cuts , hexthorpes the same , id hate to live in them areas ?

12 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Isnt it eastwood thats been having weekly power cuts , hexthorpes the same , id hate to live in them areas ?

Yes mate also Ferham nr Kimberworth I reckon it's the Albanians hiding amongst the Roma Slovaks doing most of the large scale grows. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Yes mate also Ferham nr Kimberworth I reckon it's the Albanians hiding amongst the Roma Slovaks doing most of the large scale grows. 

It is the Albi's mate,they learnt the trade originally from the vets, a Viet rents a property from a letting agent or landlord alarm bells will sound given their rep, an Eastern European rents a property he could be Polish, Latvian, anything, most can't differentiate from Albi's, there was a decent grow in Sunderland 3 weeks back, armed response, Albanian guy barricaded himself in a house of flowers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, mackem said:

It is the Albi's mate,they learnt the trade originally from the vets, a Viet rents a property from a letting agent or landlord alarm bells will sound given their rep, an Eastern European rents a property he could be Polish, Latvian, anything, most can't differentiate from Albi's, there was a decent grow in Sunderland 3 weeks back, armed response, Albanian guy barricaded himself in a house of flowers. 

Around my way,it's the local lads who rent the houses for them to use?

24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Did you cave mate 

Not yet...my mate came round yesterday with that scissor Hash,smelt amazing when he lit one up? the fishing season starts soon...that will be a struggle,sat on my own for hrs with only a dog for company ?

• Haha 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Not yet...my mate came round yesterday with that scissor Hash,smelt amazing when he lit one up? the fishing season starts soon...that will be a struggle,sat on my own for hrs with only a dog for company ?

Yeah fishing was what done me at first but soon got over it mate now I just don’t go ?? 

only joking yeah got over wanting it when I went fishing that was one of my things nice smoke whilst having a wade about looking for clear spots in the weed. 

but healths more important mate :thumbs: