9 minutes ago, Gene said:

I think I may have had more than 5, not easy counting them when you take them under the tongue.

It's kicked in now like.

I'm sure you're supposed to use them as a suppository and anything left in the eye?

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

When you taking orders? ? 

Legality massively affects the price, dispensaries everywhere local, even drive-through dispensaries, all offer deliveries. 

IMG_20220603_151758.jpg

• Like 1

Yes mate nothing much more than golf ball size, had a nice one the other day. White Gold it was called. I like something with a strong taste but not a massive high as I do smoke most of the day. 

• Like 1

From what I'm told....Everywhere is flooded with green,has been for months,prices have plummeted 95/100 an Oz on full boxes...you can't give it away-theres folks crawling out from everywhere looking to make sales?...smart people are bright enough to have the Albanians etc growing decent strains instead of that nasty commercial pond weed ammo and stardog they churn out?

The better stuff always comes from the smaller operations not those on the gravy train?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

From what I'm told....Everywhere is flooded with green,has been for months,prices have plummeted 95/100 an Oz on full boxes...you can't give it away-theres folks crawling out from everywhere looking to make sales?...smart people are bright enough to have the Albanians etc growing decent strains instead of that nasty commercial pond weed ammo and stardog they churn out?

The better stuff always comes from the smaller operations not those on the gravy train?

Believe it or not there's actually pallets coming into UK from the states and Canada, smalls mainly,light dep often, bought for £1000 or slightly less over this side, selling for 5's that side and its going quickly over there, no sitting on boxes like SD or Ammo, people really are making millions from green-gold, even people with no background but Internet savvy. 

• Like 1