lads any advice on what will grow outside up north. ive tried a bit through one of these vape jobbys as i dont want to smoke. had trouble sleeping for years now but had the best nights sleep after trying this weed out. didnt even need my usual cocktail of meds. honestly i was amazed. dont want to get hammerd. just relaxed.  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, antg said:

lads any advice on what will grow outside up north. ive tried a bit through one of these vape jobbys as i dont want to smoke. had trouble sleeping for years now but had the best nights sleep after trying this weed out. didnt even need my usual cocktail of meds. honestly i was amazed. dont want to get hammerd. just relaxed.  ?

Auto flower's mate,no messing waiting for hours of darkness,they don't grow to big and give a ok yield for what little effort you need to put into them..Your local grow shop should have a few seeds for sale if not then the seed bank company others have put up will have them..

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, fireman said:

Auto flower's mate,no messing waiting for hours of darkness,they don't grow to big and give a ok yield for what little effort you need to put into them..Your local grow shop should have a few seeds for sale if not then the seed bank company others have put up will have them..

Where can you buy these seeds, and can you buy them on line

Atb j 

7 minutes ago, jetro said:

Where can you buy these seeds, and can you buy them on line

Atb j 

Yes mate on line,i'd say some of the seed bank links some of the lads have put up should have them but if not then give me a day or so till i see my pal and i'll find out where he gets our ones from..

Couple of Banana Blaze and Bruce Banner x white russian,the little ones are normal flowering ruhbarb and custard and will be planted out somewhere,,,not my garden by the way so leave my door on it's hinge's mr plod eh..

IMG_20200521_175255873.jpg

IMG_20200521_175314574.jpg

IMG_20200521_175342755.jpg

IMG_20200521_175353489.jpg

IMG_20200521_175538092.jpg

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fireman, does he use seeds everytime or clone the autos? 

You can't clone auto's as they auto and your'll just get little plants that are behind as they got to spend time growing roots instead of flowering as such,but all the lads i know who grow either outside or under lights start with seeds as it's easier than keeping a mother plant going when space is limited..Mind you one does have a OS plant that is to much to be honest when you smoke it and he's stuck it outside to mother over the summer and he'll grow some cuttings under lights of it..

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 00:20, tillylamp said:

i think the long term effects are.....it does your brain in, i have had lots of friends who use to smoke it on a regular basis, some of them, would have one the minute they woke up.....where as some just smoked it as a evening thing.....when i saw them over the years, and had a chat with them, some, seemed to have this vacant look, like, the lights are on, but no ones home look....with a pause between answers, plus the ones that smoked them like a normal fags.......got bad tempered, grumpy, when they didn't have any,

also another one was paranoid with everything....and another one was paranoid with just some things,

i think....for medical purposes there are some great qualities in the stuff, for certain conditions, which have been proven.....but the ones on it all the time, will probably be missing a few brain cells in there later years, but it's up to them really.

i dont think there is a day goes by when one of the neighbours offers me summat, god knowt what they are offering, ive never touched drugs in 76 yrs, im not really bothered about doin my brain in, thats already dead, i used to smoke 20 fags a day but last year after my stroke, ive not had a one, the very smell of em makes me vomit, im all fer a bit of cheering up, so what actually would a bit of weed do for me, or should i steer clear