11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody used that BioBizz gear? The nutes?

if your new to it try advanced nutrients ph perfect,more so if your running cooc saves alot of messing about  bit more expensive but worth it in my opinion  

Edited by chas94

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chas94 said:

if your new to it try advanced nutrients ph perfect,more so if your running cooc saves alot of messing about  bit more expensive but worth it in my opinion  

Don't you find everything tastes/smells the same with that stuff? Even when flushing for 2 weeks...... 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't you find everything tastes/smells the same with that stuff? Even when flushing for 2 weeks...... 

iv only used the base nutrients dc and use a few boosters that my local hydro have as there own brand i haven't noticed a difference but saying that iv used the A/N for a good while so you could well be right,

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate he wants all organic, only really has a toke of stuff he does himself, he did have loads a stuff but it’s run out an after lots a reading up an research he reckons that BioBizz with added fish gear will be as close to the stiff he had as he a find, so would rather stick with that, an I said I’d ask an if was okay we would try that the time ?

I don't mind the BioBizz taste wise.... I was on about that advanced nutrients ?

DSC_0382.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate he wants all organic, only really has a toke of stuff he does himself, he did have loads a stuff but it’s run out an after lots a reading up an research he reckons that BioBizz with added fish gear will be as close to the stiff he had as he a find, so would rather stick with that, an I said I’d ask an if was okay we would try that the time ?

ahh okay yeh the bio bizz is good for organic and cheap there flower booster is half decent as well,if hes going organic  cant beat a big jar of black strap molasses ;)

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

a few pic i got my mate to dig up of them green crack f1s you mentioned katchum he done 6  he said very uniform strain responded  well to some lst(low stress training)

Edited by chas94
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, chas94 said:

a few pic i got my mate to dig up of them green crack f1s you mentioned katchum he done 6  he said very uniform strain responded  well to some lst(low stress training)

Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (81).png

Lots of that green crack doing the rounds?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

?Same around here And f***ing strawberry ammo.... 

I leave all that shit for the buzz chasers??

bit of ammy near me but not much, lad i know had the same stardawg in for about 2 years lol 150s aswell they flood everywhere with it ,theres a old fella i know local has a very old cut of the uk cheese thats nice when it comes around but not to often good pheno look stoned from just smelling it seriously gassey 

5 minutes ago, chas94 said:

bit of ammy near me but not much, lad i know had the same stardawg in for about 2 years lol 150s aswell they flood everywhere with it ,theres a old fella i know local has a very old cut of the uk cheese thats nice when it comes around but not to often good pheno look stoned from just smelling it seriously gassey 

Strange not so long ago cheese was all folks wanted ?stardawg and ammo 120's on a full box round here.... Youngsters pot it up with a sticker and it's 60 for 3.5?can't knock em for using their heads mind... Albanians have flooded the market, took over from the gooks... I like my old skool indica's, stay away from fem and autos..... I find the old ones are still the best, all these new strains taste the same imo... 

• Like 1