I thought bullshit when Chris Eubank claimed he smoked an ounce a day. I was a heavy smoker at one point and blazed from morning till night with no breaks in between never did an Oz in a day though. It's a £1k a week or so for a start. But maybe I'm wrong who knows

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Here's one lads, I don't know if it's all the protein an good fats iv been eating but my stomach felt a bit constipated recently, the mate gave me a few cakes last week then another 4 next day, well my stomach eased an I went to the toilet an felt empty, was great, but I'm back to constipated feel now, need more cakes lol

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Here's one lads, I don't know if it's all the protein an good fats iv been eating but my stomach felt a bit constipated recently, the mate gave me a few cakes last week then another 4 next day, well my stomach eased an I went to the toilet an felt empty, was great, but I'm back to constipated feel now, need more cakes lol

In the process of making 4 lbs of canna butter for cakes and edibles.... Cut my consumption down to around 2 grams a day, smoking wise.... Feel alot better, more motivation ?

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

In the process of making 4 lbs of canna butter for cakes and edibles.... Cut my consumption down to around 2 grams a day, smoking wise.... Feel alot better, more motivation ?

Goodman Dan, I must get some of me own made, how many grams of weed would you put into a batch, an how man cookies, ta

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

i cant be arsed making the butter,have you just crumbled weed straight into a cake mixture?

if so how much for a 8inch sq brownie

Normally an ounce of ground flowers to each  lb of butter... 

1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

i cant be arsed making the butter,have you just crumbled weed straight into a cake mixture?

if so how much for a 8inch sq brownie

You can do that ted... But it's nasty... Like chewing grit?... 1/4 of flowers to standard cake, cookie mix?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Normally an ounce of ground flowers to each  lb of butter... 

You can do that ted... But it's nasty... Like chewing grit?... 1/4 of flowers to standard cake, cookie mix?

1/4 ounce?

cake aint for me,its for friends who dont smoke