1 hour ago, fireman said:

A builders bucket and a tub around the same size,so maybe a little but the biggest tubs at the time to use and they couldn't go into the ground in that garden.Iv'e seen some plants from the same packet of seeds that are in the ground and there not much bigger as those auto's don't make massive sizes anyway.Have a look at the yields on some of them and you might think why even bother,but some folk just can't just plant out a normal and have the privacy to wait till it ripens..

Understandable under your growing conditions I appreciate you cant just go throwing them anywhere 

My autos grew to over 6ft last year and my summer wasnt the greatest

get him to chop off those huge fan leaves. Then the plants will put their effort into producing bigger buds

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

4 days into flower stage and the tops of my plants have just died. Over night. 

Didn't water/feed as much as normal. Only a bit mixed up so thought it would be enough. Fan didn't come on over night as I'd unplugged timer by accident. Would lack of water and no fan do that in such a short time span? Just totally gone brown and dropped. Or have I over fed em? Just the top where they flower. On every one. Iv cut em off and put em back to veg. Is it worth it or just scrap em? 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any pics mate, I don’t know a lot about them ting but the ones my pal are doing are thriving, an that’s just in green house an garden?

No, I should of taken pics but was to gutted. 

Might just be lack of water for one 12 hour period. Absolutely devastated. 

Fck it I'm giving up. I don't even smoke. Was only doing it for interest 

Edited by DIDO.1
7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What it mean is ends lead tips have burned and died on few leafs an some tips turning yellowish?

could be nute burn to much nutrients  just give them water for a week and flush them a bit 

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

4 days into flower stage and the tops of my plants have just died. Over night. 

Didn't water/feed as much as normal. Only a bit mixed up so thought it would be enough. Fan didn't come on over night as I'd unplugged timer by accident. Would lack of water and no fan do that in such a short time span? Just totally gone brown and dropped. Or have I over fed em? Just the top where they flower. On every one. Iv cut em off and put em back to veg. Is it worth it or just scrap em? 

thrips is my guess

you could well have an insect infestation attacking the roots

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/thrips

Edited by Ted Newgent
11 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Couple of pics

does your leaves look like these

and you can see the top of the plant starting to wilt

91A2CADB-6523-4E84-8D3E-16FF084316DB.png

36DE9436-8922-4EB3-B8FE-CECE5B874A9E.png

Yes and no. 

I think I over fed. Then more or less missed a water and with no fan it burnt the flower tops. 

2 hours ago, YOKEL said:

What strain? Looking nice ?

Yokel

There both meant to be banana blaze but there totaly different in shape bud type and colour,so feck knows to be honest mate but they got chopped today as they were ready and it was sticky enough trimming it so a slow dry and we'll see if it was worth the 7 quid each the seeds cost ..:victory:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1