Triple G Vs Brook

I would of liked to have seen froch v ggg

Froch didn't want the fight...
It speaks volumes ,that when Mayweather was considered the pound for pound man they were queuing up to fight him for the big payday Nobody seems keen on taking Golovkin on ,credit to Brooke for taking the fight .
To be fair to Brook,he's getting in there and fighting him. GGG would have all the belts if he could get the others to fight him,he can't even get a "defining" fight. Knockers keep saying GGG has fought nobody yet,well it isn't his fault if he can't get other fighters to get in the ring with him. Canelo is a disgrace to the proud Mexican warriors we have seen over the years,giving his belt up rather than fight GGG.
Ward wanted GGG and he didn't fancy it, GGG has some nerve like slagging Canelo off for fighting Khan and then he goes ahead and fights Brook....
Ward wanted tune up fights and stated he can't make 168 anymore, so it would have to be at 175. Triple G was supposed to ready to go at 168....

Not true, Ward can easily make Super Middleweight and wanted GGG.

Google it, Ward's own words, he said "minor discussions for Golovkin" but GGG wanted catchweight at 164, but he wasn't capable of getting to 168 anymore, but's it's all supposition, guarantee they'll box if Kovalev beats him, it's all hype at the end of the day, enough money and they'll get it on.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keepdiggin put that 100 into the Bradley fund will you mate please.......over on the thread Max started about the sick young lad.....cheers

Over the years I have read some strange opinions about boxing ,some absolute idiotic statements but saying Golovkin is all hype ,must be the silliest most ignorant one yet .

This will teach ol man Eubank to stop f****n around with his sons career !

Posted Images

Interesting, Brook was heavier than GGG this morning. Brook was 168lb which shows he's had to cut quite a bit to reach Middleweight, he must have been killing himself to hit 147lb, how the hell did he do it, PED's galore??????

Rumours that TripleG's feeling a lil under the weather......stars aligning for Kell Brook or will it be lights out.....either way I can't wait.....

• Like 1

After watching all the media over last couple of days on this fight, what a pair of nice respectable fellas they both seem be great to watch a 12 round war between them but I can't see it happening(hope I'm wrong) ... Think ggg be too strong for brook, and stoppage coming in first half of fight

Interesting, Brook was heavier than GGG this morning. Brook was 168lb which shows he's had to cut quite a bit to reach Middleweight, he must have been killing himself to hit 147lb, how the hell did he do it, PED's galore??????

Rumours that TripleG's feeling a lil under the weather......stars aligning for Kell Brook or will it be lights out.....either way I can't wait.....

He will still knock Brook out even if he's ill. He won't be that bad or he would have pulled out.

• Like 1

ricky fatten probably teached him .lol

G looked like someone out of Belsen in those blue boxers and pale skinny white legs at the weigh in.

He did not look right or comftable at all .

As said rumors are he has been sick

If so maybe Brooks time is tonight ?

If G has been sick Fairolay to him for not pulling out.

Fair play to him? If he was really ill I doubt he would go ahead with the fight.

Hope Brook gets his hand raised, worked hard since a young age and getting his rewards, if not goes the distance with a good performance .GGG can't get the fodder at his own weight, so Eddie Hearn has cashed in on Brook, but don't think Brook will be complaining.

Hope Brook gets his hand raised, worked hard since a young age and getting his rewards, if not goes the distance with a good performance .GGG can't get the fodder at his own weight, so Eddie Hearn has cashed in on Brook, but don't think Brook will be complaining.

This is a hard fight for me I like Brooke but love GGG, I will be happy who ever wins but IMHO i think GGG will show his class.

He is a unbelievable fighter.

C'Mon GGG / brooke

I'm torn???