Triple G Vs Brook

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keepdiggin put that 100 into the Bradley fund will you mate please.......over on the thread Max started about the sick young lad.....cheers

Over the years I have read some strange opinions about boxing ,some absolute idiotic statements but saying Golovkin is all hype ,must be the silliest most ignorant one yet .

This will teach ol man Eubank to stop f****n around with his sons career !

Posted Images

Kel Brook was 5lb heavier the other day at the pre-fight weigh-in....

He's alot closer in size to GGG than Khan was to Canelo, still can't see him winning or seeing the final bell....

I can't see him lasting the 12 rounds now either, but I always root for the underdog, even though I like tripleG's style. It's going to be an interesting fight.

Is this like hatton v mayweather or has brook a chance in hell of beating this guy fair enough hes british but whats the odds. Best of luck to him anyway i hope he proves me wrong i think gnasher16 is going to make a handy 100 and he seems to know what hes talking about.

Stone me some of you lads certainly take all this betting malarkey a bit serious its only a bit of a bet for a giggle on an internet forum theres no need to go getting the odds calculator out and looking for motivational speakers etc !

Thats the spirit Keepdigging....i might be getting you mixed up with somebody else but isnt Brook out of your neck of the woods somewhere ?

Im quite looking forward to this fight ive never really paid much attention to Brook im told his chin is solid and i think its going to need to be.....its not a fight id normally go to with no local lads on the card but just wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Golovkin if truth be told.....he looks great what ive seen on the telly but nothing like watching in the flesh and hearing the thud of the punches etc......best of luck to your man Kd its a bet i wont mind losing at all.

• Like 3