Triple G Vs Brook

I would of liked to have seen froch v ggg

Froch didn't want the fight...
It speaks volumes ,that when Mayweather was considered the pound for pound man they were queuing up to fight him for the big payday Nobody seems keen on taking Golovkin on ,credit to Brooke for taking the fight .
To be fair to Brook,he's getting in there and fighting him. GGG would have all the belts if he could get the others to fight him,he can't even get a "defining" fight. Knockers keep saying GGG has fought nobody yet,well it isn't his fault if he can't get other fighters to get in the ring with him. Canelo is a disgrace to the proud Mexican warriors we have seen over the years,giving his belt up rather than fight GGG.

Ward wanted GGG and he didn't fancy it, GGG has some nerve like slagging Canelo off for fighting Khan and then he goes ahead and fights Brook....

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keepdiggin put that 100 into the Bradley fund will you mate please.......over on the thread Max started about the sick young lad.....cheers

Over the years I have read some strange opinions about boxing ,some absolute idiotic statements but saying Golovkin is all hype ,must be the silliest most ignorant one yet .

This will teach ol man Eubank to stop f****n around with his sons career !

Posted Images

People saying well done Brook for getting in there and fighting him....its a Rocky fight he,s getting very well paid for a fight he,s expected to lose its the situation any fighter would want to be in if anyone deserves a pat on the back its Eddie Hearn.

People saying well done Brook for getting in there and fighting him....its a Rocky fight he,s getting very well paid for a fight he,s expected to lose its the situation any fighter would want to be in if anyone deserves a pat on the back its Eddie Hearn.

I dont know about that mate because a lot of boxers avoided the fight i've read.

I dont know about that mate because a lot of boxers avoided the fight i've read.

Yes because the money wasnt right....no fighter wants to get embarrassed for pennies.....Hearn got him a great deal.

Fighters are not actually afraid of each other despite what the hype will have you believe :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

how much was eubank offered to fight GGG and should he have been offered more then brook when he doesnt bring a belt to the table?

Not sure but would of made a better fight I think

Not sure why the belt is relevant it's not even going to ggg if he wins as its not his weight plus if brook wins what's he going to do with the belts stay at that weight or drop down again ?

how much was eubank offered to fight GGG and should he have been offered more then brook when he doesnt bring a belt to the table?

Not sure why the belt is relevant it's not even going to ggg if he wins as its not his weight plus if brook wins what's he going to do with the belts stay at that weight or drop down again ?

i'm no expert in boxing so i was just asking.

Brook doesn't like fighting at 147 and has said he wants eubank next.

I genuinely believe khan is afraid of fighting brook . Not physically taking his shots just scared of being shown up

Quite possibly.......personally i think Khan is the reason Brook is fighting Golovkin......he was chasing a fight with Khan for so long that taking a desperate measure like jumping up 2 weight divisions was his only way of getting a big pay day......all credit to him but its no brave heroic decision like some folk claim.

As Cushty says if he wins will Brook stay in the middleweight division....you cant claim to be a natural middleweight but then hop back down to welter when it suits.

A return to same day weigh ins are not a long way off the combat sports mark my words.

i'm no expert in boxing so i was just asking.

Brook doesn't like fighting at 147 and has said he wants eubank next.

Oh did he well Fair play to him if case and if he beats ggg then of course great idea to stay there but if he looses he should drop down again

It speaks volumes ,that when Mayweather was considered the pound for pound man they were queuing up to fight him for the big payday Nobody seems keen on taking Golovkin on ,credit to Brooke for taking the fight .
To be fair to Brook,he's getting in there and fighting him. GGG would have all the belts if he could get the others to fight him,he can't even get a "defining" fight. Knockers keep saying GGG has fought nobody yet,well it isn't his fault if he can't get other fighters to get in the ring with him. Canelo is a disgrace to the proud Mexican warriors we have seen over the years,giving his belt up rather than fight GGG.

Ward wanted GGG and he didn't fancy it, GGG has some nerve like slagging Canelo off for fighting Khan and then he goes ahead and fights Brook....

Ward wanted tune up fights and stated he can't make 168 anymore, so it would have to be at 175. Triple G was supposed to ready to go at 168....

Ward wanted tune up fights and stated he can't make 168 anymore, so it would have to be at 175. Triple G was supposed to ready to go at 168....

Not true, Ward can easily make Super Middleweight and wanted GGG.

He was meant to be offered 3 million but refused to scratch for that money, I thinks GGG wanted to fight on this side of the water, gets more recognition over here, more Hype, I think Canelo will roll with him, but he wants another year or two till he's in his prime and GGG is on the wane, bit like Leonard and Hagler.

• Like 1