• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sherbert lemons,sherbert strawberrys,cider apples,sweet peanuts,rhubarb and custard,wine gums,midget gems,jelly beans,cherry lips,chocolate limes,toffee rolls,american hard gums,blackcurrant liquorice

Well guys after lots of long days and hard work we opened yesterday at about 11.30 and have had our first full day today, to say we are pleased is an under statement, we knew we had to take £350 a day

Single fags

Posted Images

not exactly traditional but not seen them for years jolly ranchers.

they sell them in b&m bargains if you have one near you.they sell quite a lot of retro and american sweets in there

yea we have a b+m kids get the chewy ones from there in boxes and I pinch a few but they used to do hard ones in a packet.

I'm worried the bath bomb bit will make the sweets taste of purfume :hmm: and you deffo have to sell single fags to kids in school uniform like every great sweet shop used to :yes: .Good luck and have a bell that goes ding over the door :thumbs: ,,,

what about, milk bottles, chocolate covered tea cakes, pontefract cakes, liquorice boot laces/comforts, victory v's, strimps and bananas and choc bananas, jamboree bags, drum sticks, sherbet dabs/fountains/pips, love hearts, pear drops, clove balls, acid drops, cough candy twists, also them elasticated bracelets/necklace things with sweets on them, and that pez machine you loaded with little brick shaped sweets, when you pulled it's head back a sweet came out,

• Like 1

When we was kids the old girl next door

Gave us liquorice root

First time she offered us one I thought she was trying to feed us a twig

You can suck n chew them for hours never loose the taste

But by Christ they make you shite like a race horse

Wonder if you can still get them I'd give um a go now

• Like 1

When we was kids the old girl next door

Gave us liquorice root

First time she offered us one I thought she was trying to feed us a twig

You can suck n chew them for hours never loose the taste

But by Christ they make you shite like a race horse

Wonder if you can still get them I'd give um a go now

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Buy-Whole-Foods-Liquorice-Root/dp/B007CX3NCA :thumbs:

Remember my uncle loved the stuff, always used to say it kept him regular :laugh: Never known anyone else to chew on it or even mention it.

• Like 1

I can't believe nobody has mentioned strawberry laces, there are one of my favourites. All this sweet talk is making my mouth water.

All the best Trapperman hope it works out and is successful for you and your good lady.