• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sherbert lemons,sherbert strawberrys,cider apples,sweet peanuts,rhubarb and custard,wine gums,midget gems,jelly beans,cherry lips,chocolate limes,toffee rolls,american hard gums,blackcurrant liquorice

Well guys after lots of long days and hard work we opened yesterday at about 11.30 and have had our first full day today, to say we are pleased is an under statement, we knew we had to take £350 a day

Single fags

Posted Images

sugar mice , chocolate mice ,those round things with sprinkles on ,Bon bons , cola cubes/pineapple chunks.

I used to love those little tool shaped chocolates the saw,hammer etc think they were 3 p? Could go In a shop with 10 p ,and come out clutching little white paper bag feeling like royalty .

If you decide to go online put details up ,my missus loves old fashioned sweets we buy our autistic lad a hamper every chricstmas ,as always stuck for what to buy him, little basket fill with raffia or something shredded then few sweets shrink wrapped then knock them out £20-30 .

We are doing an online shop for sure just not enough time at the moment I want my misses to hand her notice in at Christmas if it's doing ok by then she can then focus on it full time and she's great with websites

We have ordered stuff to do hampers with sweets and smellys etc we want to do a monthly raffle for one with all proceeds going to local charity's

• Like 1

There's an old sweet shop with the sweets in jars still in a little town near me and the place smells lovely but you sell those stinky bath bombs and imo mate it'll make the shop smell of perfume instead of sweets and i'd say some of those sweets may end up tasting of bath bombs.Good luck though and there is still nothing like a good old sweet shop and deffo sell single fags to kids in school uniform as ever good sweet shop used to.

We went to a deli show at the NEC a while back and I tryed chillie choc ? also Christmas dinner bar of choc ? I could taste Brussels, stuffing and cranberry it kinda worked and we're stocking them for Christmas

• Like 1

There's an old sweet shop with the sweets in jars still in a little town near me and the place smells lovely but you sell those stinky bath bombs and imo mate it'll make the shop smell of perfume instead of sweets and i'd say some of those sweets may end up tasting of bath bombs.Good luck though and there is still nothing like a good old sweet shop and deffo sell single fags to kids in school uniform as ever good sweet shop used to.

All the smelly gifty things have their own corner well away from any unwrapped pick and mix as I also had this concern

I don't remember single fags I must be to young at 42 ?

• Like 1

it won't be the same as when we were kids, as the sweets were really big back then...... :tongue2: and you got 2 black jacks or fruit salads for 1p,

the same sweets now are tiny little replicas......... :laugh:

our sweet money was from, taking back the empty R.Whites lemonade bottles.....5-10p a bottle..... :D

• Like 2