Using Cubs For Training

It's an absolute disgrace that is nothing to do with hunting that is baiting and the b*****d deserves everything he gets. Imho no need for animal cruelty

You sound like a anti.

No definitely not an anti just respect the quarry we hunt. If you think that chucking in a cub to hounds is hunting then you are in the wrong game imho.

• Like 6

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets be honest, there was no reason for him to have the cubs at all. He did do what they said he did because nobody can prove otherwise and they did come out pretty mangled. I doubt they were killed

Whatever....all I know, is that a hunting man is responsible for his actions and his own conscience

Never used a dropper, never would and certainly wouldn't "handicap" a quarry. As for helping out on large game that's a different point altogether. When hunting big stuff was legal it was way more hum

It's an absolute disgrace that is nothing to do with hunting that is baiting and the b*****d deserves everything he gets. Imho no need for animal cruelty

You sound like a anti.
No definitely not an anti just respect the quarry we hunt. If you think that chucking in a cub to hounds is hunting then you are in the wrong game imho.

Didnt think you were a anti. Just thought that post sounded like something a anti would say.

So the anti so called animal lovers watched fox cubs being taken into a barn then waited til night fall to enter the barn and video 2 fox cubs in a large cage with bedding and then without letting them free just left them there in a barn full of hounds to whatever fate awaited them in the hope to get a good video to support the anti bandwagon...what sort of animal lovers are they because if all this is true they are no better choosing to leave the cubs there just hoping to get a video of the hunt doing wrong....don't add up to Me...

Iv seen the footage, what are you on about.

There is no way that was propaganda, the guy was seen carrying a cub into kennels. Even if it died of shock when it saw the hounds its still an disgusting thing to do to an animal!

How do you know if wasn't a set up? These tree huggers will try Anything.ill wait for more evidence before jumping on the band again treefeller.

Before we all jump on the cruelty bit ,,,,,how many on here have used a " dropper " on a pup , that's been " handicapped " in some way .....or helped out a dog when struggling with large quarry ?

As for not helping hunting .............its never coming back ,,,Cameron was our best bet and he is off now ,,,,with EU business , hunting will never be debated again ,,,,,,,,,,as for antis ,,they think we are scum regardless ,,,,if its genuine film , it was silly , but I am always sceptical of any film the "unwashed " put together !

• Like 3

Lets be honest, there was no reason for him to have the cubs at all. He did do what they said he did because nobody can prove otherwise and they did come out pretty mangled. I doubt they were killed by adult hounds, there would be nothing left, but pups, perhaps? we cannot see behind a closed door. The blurring out was to save "sensitive" people from seeing the mess.

I get sick of defending Fox Hunting, a sport Ive been proud of all my life and followed relentlessly, and taking crap and abuse from people because I support it, when idiots like this do things like this that ruin the whole bloody lot!!!

• Like 9

Before we all jump on the cruelty bit ,,,,,how many on here have used a " dropper " on a pup , that's been " handicapped " in some way .....or helped out a dog when struggling with large quarry ?

As for not helping hunting .............its never coming back ,,,Cameron was our best bet and he is off now ,,,,with EU business , hunting will never be debated again ,,,,,,,,,,as for antis ,,they think we are scum regardless ,,,,if its genuine film , it was silly , but I am always sceptical of any film the "unwashed " put together !

Never used a dropper, never would and certainly wouldn't "handicap" a quarry. As for helping out on large game that's a different point altogether. When hunting big stuff was legal it was way more humane to finish things quickly rather than leave it to the dog or dogs.

I pretty much agree with your second paragraph though......

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 7

I've dropped rabbits before but let's be honest if ithe Young dog ain't catching one dropped in a decent field it ain't going to catch much fairly is it ? I'd never handicap anything and wouldn't be around anybody that did.

• Like 2

Funny that ,,,,,,,,,,2 of the last 3 posters admit using droppers , 1 admits helping out on big quarry .............I think that was the point I was trying to make ,,,,,,,,,,,,I bet we have all put a foot out as a hare runs towards us on the lamp ? lol

• Like 1