Using Cubs For Training

That sort of thing will always go on, pretty much all predators train their young that way. I would like to say that as humans we are above that sort of cruelty but it goes on and it always will from what i have seen in numerous places around the world. Sad but true...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets be honest, there was no reason for him to have the cubs at all. He did do what they said he did because nobody can prove otherwise and they did come out pretty mangled. I doubt they were killed

Whatever....all I know, is that a hunting man is responsible for his actions and his own conscience

Never used a dropper, never would and certainly wouldn't "handicap" a quarry. As for helping out on large game that's a different point altogether. When hunting big stuff was legal it was way more hum

Has the bloke been named?? Did the two things look like same cubs? Why blur whats put in bin? Why would they put fox carcass in a bin? If they got in to where the cubs were caged why not release them? Fkn Lacs film club!!!!!

What's gone off isn't good. My best mate is in Hunt service and a lot of friends are good people who's job and lively hoods at jeperdy because of this and nothing can defend what's gone off. What no one has mentioned is they've video evidence of walking in the kennels with live cubs and walking out with dead ones. They've also got video evidence of live cubs in a cages at the kennels.

They also went on the premises and took both dead cubs to the police for a post mortem. All the good what been done for hunting since the ban has just gone in my opinion.

• Like 1

Is there footage or pics that aren't blurred out ?

Not sticking up for anyone especially if what they are reported to have done is true but!!!! He may well have been taking that cub and putting it in with other orphaned Cubs for its f***ing dinner for all we know.

It's an absolute disgrace that is nothing to do with hunting that is baiting and the b*****d deserves everything he gets. Imho no need for animal cruelty

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see, but you're right about the baiting, that's for the sadists

So the anti so called animal lovers watched fox cubs being taken into a barn then waited til night fall to enter the barn and video 2 fox cubs in a large cage with bedding and then without letting them free just left them there in a barn full of hounds to whatever fate awaited them in the hope to get a good video to support the anti bandwagon...what sort of animal lovers are they because if all this is true they are no better choosing to leave the cubs there just hoping to get a video of the hunt doing wrong....don't add up to Me...

Edited by Cannyboy
  • Like 3