There are no big cats living and 'breeding' in the UK. It's impossible for them to be completely out of site all of the time.

Now it's not impossible for someone to smuggle a few cats in and then release them. Probably what happened with the ones that have definitely been seen at some point.

Have you seen Thetford Forest. So damned dense you could hide a whole platoon of panthers in it. More than enough food with all the deer about,

Not many roads through it either! Perfect cat country!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4382409,0.6736904,15516m/data=!3m1!1e3

I still say it's impossible to keep 'completely' invisible. Whether that's seeing the cat in the flesh or getting a footprint or a kill.

But I'm happy to be wrong if someone gets some concrete evidence...??

• Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

There are no big cats living and 'breeding' in the UK. It's impossible for them to be completely out of site all of the time.

Now it's not impossible for someone to smuggle a few cats in and then release them. Probably what happened with the ones that have definitely been seen at some point.

Have you seen Thetford Forest. So damned dense you could hide a whole platoon of panthers in it. More than enough food with all the deer about,

Not many roads through it either! Perfect cat country!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4382409,0.6736904,15516m/data=!3m1!1e3

Lol,,the Amazon,,covers most of South America ,,,yet folk see jaguar....

And yes I've done a bit round that area,,,thetford

• Like 1

Well I hope I don't bump into one ... All my dogs are broken to cats .......

They'd be even more 'broken' after 2 mins.

I seriously doubt that ... My cocker nearly killed a spider once .....

• Like 1

they would with bloody jaguar , they kill cayman that go up to 12ft long 12st lol, no tomo right you see one by now if they were there,look at the amount of people who lamp either with dog or gun, surely just one person would have seen one close enough to get a genuine pic . :yes:

Yet more evidence of no wild big cats,,,they recaught that Lynx ,,,they shot the two jungle cats in Hampshire ,,,,and wasn't the puma live trapped in Caithness ,,,,in other words,,,there not as shy as the "believers " think

So with all the thousands of fox traps out there,,,I think we would have had one by now,,,,and befor somone says fox traps arnt big enough,,,well comecial baught ones arnt,,,,but on the shoots I go on there hand built and plenty big enough ...

Big cats my arse

• Like 2
This is definitely footage of a big cat..., a big black domestic moggy. The distance plays tricks with the eyes and perception of size. Same as footage shot near the Faslane naval base a few years back.
Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

Pesky,was that footage taken by the heavy breathing copper who said it was a big cat?Because he was plod people said it gave credence to his story because if you cant trust a copper who can you trust......

• Like 1