Your Kids.

Is there a age to stop the kissers and hugs? I kiss and hug my son before and after school and when ever really.hes ten nearly 11 .still hold his hand crossing RDS.was told to day by someone ..don't you think he's abit old for that. .it's only last year I stopped having a bath with him as you do with kids..looked at me like am a pedo or something..what's your thoughts on this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still hug and kiss my daughter whenever I can, bath times are a bit awkward now though, as she is 5'11 and her husband thinks it's a bit odd?   But then again i've never been to keen on him anyway

I'll always kiss and hug my kids until I'm unable to do so. I would be affectionate with my sisters and nieces and nephews while my wife's family has little or no affection. All my siblings and me are

I grew up in a household that was devoid of hugs.... I hug and kiss everyone...lol

I'll always kiss and hug my kids until I'm unable to do so. I would be affectionate with my sisters and nieces and nephews while my wife's family has little or no affection. All my siblings and me are best friends while my wife's siblings wouldn't be close at all. Showing affection to your children builds trust and security.

• Like 7

I never real had that with mine tbh.great parents but never really shown the love..I no there comes a time were we don't have baths with the kids but this f****r looked at me like ba pedo..

kisses and hugs should never have an age limit,my 90 year old grandma still hugs and kisses me,if someone says thats not appropriate then they are the ones with the problem.

On saying that i wouldnt like her to be mistaken for my wife......lets keep the hugs indoors for grandmas.

• Like 1

I think a lot has to do with the kid.. Out of my 3 the eldest daughter and my lad the youngest are very affectionate but my middle daughter is as cold as stone and doesn't like anyone in her personal space...so I treat them all accordingly.

• Like 1

I remember going to watch my boy play football id always kiss him when he came off the pitch......then he got to about 15 and said " dad turn it in will ya " we was stuck on soppy high five nonsense for a while after that......these days he just wants to punch my head in !.....the daughters always been the kiss and hug type though its nice for family to show affection in my opinion no matter what age.......not sure about sharing a bath though i think you gotta knock that on the head mate :thumbs:

• Like 5

If you think it's safer,hold his hand to cross the road regardless of what anyone (including him) think.

Personally I find any sort of affection between men a bit weird,even my 2 and 3 year old lads shake hands when they've made back up after a fight lol

Different with their sister and mum though.

I still hug and kiss my daughter whenever I can, bath times are a bit awkward now though, as she is 5'11 and her husband thinks it's a bit odd?

But then again i've never been to keen on him anyway, I think he's a bit strange :thumbs:

• Like 9