Your Kids.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still hug and kiss my daughter whenever I can, bath times are a bit awkward now though, as she is 5'11 and her husband thinks it's a bit odd?   But then again i've never been to keen on him anyway

I'll always kiss and hug my kids until I'm unable to do so. I would be affectionate with my sisters and nieces and nephews while my wife's family has little or no affection. All my siblings and me are

I grew up in a household that was devoid of hugs.... I hug and kiss everyone...lol

i always hug my son when i see him, he is 30 dec he comes over to see me and his mom, with his wife. he was here last sat+sunday we went for a pint + chat sunday dinner. i treat his wife bit differnt she only 5ft 1 in pretty little thing , just little soft hugs for her lol , but me and him do man hugs, he even man hugs big Buck, he bit softer on old Bryn :D

i always hug my son when i see him, he is 30 dec he comes over to see me and his mom, with his wife. he was here last sat+sunday we went for a pint + chat sunday dinner. i treat his wife bit differnt she only 5ft 1 in pretty little thing , just little soft hugs for her lol , but me and him do man hugs, he even man hugs big Buck, he bit softer on old Bryn :D

In fairness Ray you give everybody a hug though lol
  • Like 3

The people that can't handle seeing affection between family members are the ones that have hangups themselves, usually blokes and their son's that can't hug and kiss because it's gay! More like dad's not secure enough in their own masculinity... I always hug my kids and give em a kiss, I love them to bits and let them know at every opportunity I can! Though I did stop myself from holding my sons hand across the road the other day, he is 14 now....lol

• Like 2

My family were the same no hugs, kisses or anything, made sure my kids got all the love and affection they could handle,

even when i got divorced from their mother. I still kiss them now and they are all in their thirties, and long may it continue.

Edited by robbo
  • Like 2

My daughter is 13, has boobs and bum (she's a young woman ffs :cry: ) we were walking in Bradford the other week and I had my arm around her and we were talking intently about a topic. When my spidey senses started to tingle I looked up and I was getting allsorts of dirty, questioning looks :laugh: they soon stoped when she bellowed "dad bloody listen to me" lol

Kisses and hugs have no age limit, but they should have a time and a place.......

When I was a lad of 14 or 15, there was a particularly unfortunate boy at school whose life was made a misery, because his mum insisted on walking him to school and kissing him goodbye at the gates ........poor ba5tard !

• Like 2