Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Lol, no one tells the truth in the dog game. A video would be great, I heard all the lads raving about a new lamp out last winter, cheap, wireless, last forever, I was going to get one based on hear say, then I got to see one in action, it was the worst lamp i ever seen, way way too bright, only for lads afraid in the dark, definitely not for low key work.

what do you use then?

• Like 1

Lol, no one tells the truth in the dog game. A video would be great, I heard all the lads raving about a new lamp out last winter, cheap, wireless, last forever, I was going to get one based on hear say, then I got to see one in action, it was the worst lamp i ever seen, way way too bright, only for lads afraid in the dark, definitely not for low key work.

sounds like you now a few of the same lads as id.but there is still a few that are strate with you and thats coming form some one that as payed up for 4 terrier that have jack in trhe last few months

Lollollol bet you have got a bullx to protect you tho, ain't ye? Haha, I actually like the wee cordless thing, but there again I only lamp on bunnies on permission so it does job for be and when it's off I use head torch incase boogie man gets me lol

same here i like the cordless lamp ,and these are good lamps :thumbs: , on a dark windy night they pick out a rabbit easy there spot on for that job , :yes:

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar.

attachicon.gifLantern-6-Candle-645x429.jpg

And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Come on boys get with the times f**k your led get one of these beast and out shine the rest

Mary . Yor full of shit there cracking little lamps perfect for a quick mooch fits in a back pack with a couple of bunnys what more could you want for 50 quid

post-98112-0-76781000-1464886781.jpg

post-98112-0-52312100-1464886803.jpg

Edited by green dragon
  • Like 3

If you flashing a lamp about the countryside where people can see don't matter what power it is, it'll be seen. Love it when people say they love really dim lamps. I do much better with a bright as f**k lamp. Just don't keep it on like someone who don't know how to lamp. I find u need to keep dimmer lamps on little longer to get proper recognition.

If you flashing a lamp about the countryside where people can see don't matter what power it is, it'll be seen. Love it when people say they love really dim lamps. I do much better with a bright as f**k lamp. Just don't keep it on like someone who don't know how to lamp. I find u need to keep dimmer lamps on little longer to get proper recognition.

thats probably because you are use to a bright lamp. you would soon adjust to a duller lamp after a few nights out with it. i used a 30 watt bulb in a lance or striker lamp and have just switched to a 150 sport. can see more than i can have with either set up lol.

its not only to do with what you can see in the field you are in it helps keep light to a minimum in the next field which i think helps a little in areas where there is lamp shy game.

• Like 2

thats probably because you are use to a bright lamp. you would soon adjust to a duller lamp after a few nights out with it. i used a 30 watt bulb in a lance or striker lamp and have just switched to a 150 sport. can see more than i can have with either set up lol.

its not only to do with what you can see in the field you are in it helps keep light to a minimum in the next field which i think helps a little in areas where there is lamp shy game.

used a lance 140 50 w with dinner for years. Always thought dimmer was better. But I do better with my HID now which is like the sun

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar.attachicon.gifLantern-6-Candle-645x429.jpg

And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Come on boys get with the times f**k your led get one of these beast and out shine the rest

Mary . Yor full of shit there cracking little lamps perfect for a quick mooch fits in a back pack with a couple of bunnys what more could you want for 50 quid

Lol, perfect for s quick mooch alright, that's all you'll get with it, might get one run per field with your flood light, you get what you pay for and any serious lamper spending as little as 50 quid on an essential piece of kit is not as serious as he makes out. Would you use it in fields containing stock? Or are you restricted to where you can use it?

• Like 1

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar.attachicon.gifLantern-6-Candle-645x429.jpg

Lol, perfect for s quick mooch alright, that's all you'll get with it, might get one run per field with your flood light, you get what you pay for and any serious lamper spending as little as 50 quid on an essential piece of kit is not as serious as he makes out. Would you use it in fields containing stock? Or are you restricted to where you can use it?

I've Lamped bigger stuff than rabbits with the 150, on all sorts of ground up and down the country and not had a problem with it. Battery life could be an issue for some but I personally haven't ran it flat.

When I was starting my pup she struggled to follow the tight beam but my older bitch took to the lamp straight away.

The DL100 is a wider beam so I'm expecting it to be easier for the pup when we kick back in later in the year.

• Like 1

Iv used mine plenty of times and never ran it out ,iv only used my one on rabbits but my mates has been used on most quarry.they are handy little lamps but I guess you're to hardcore for the tiny led

Edited by green dragon

What's the dl 100? Is it smaller than the plr cordless one from clulite?

yes mate the plr as 140 mill head.DL100 as a 100 mill head and is made from alamineam with a 25 wat led and buble the size batrey of the plr it comes with red fillter to chargers if you want one that has a few miner scratches in the paint on the head galssis purfict £50 or £60 for a mint one.its my go to all rounder now i love it and it only takes 3 hours to charge

• Like 1