Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

Na I doubt I'd use anything smaller than the 150 tbh mate I'll have a look at one tho and see what I think, I got too many lamps as it is, everytime I even mention a lamp it a battery my wife just sighs haha lol

size is not every think lol they are more power full mate see what you think gaz likes is i love mine but im jest after your money :D

• Like 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

I've had a few of these cordless lamps now out of all them the dl100 is the best one I've used lamped all sorts with it on some fairly big land although me mate who I get out with is on here and he don't think much of it prefer the other cordless one it's horses for courses really it's not something I'd take on a proper night out but does the job for a quick mooch local.

Na I doubt I'd use anything smaller than the 150 tbh mate I'll have a look at one tho and see what I think, I got too many lamps as it is, everytime I even mention a lamp it a battery my wife just sighs haha lol

The 100 is a wider beam than the 150 mate. I don't know how it works? Suppose it's to do with the shape or angle of the reflector as opposed to just being about the diameter? I aren't sure.

Here's my 150...

9C8BC051-024A-4438-98A9-74F8EBD91B9B_zps

Here's the DL100...

A1BD52A3-0A9C-4214-A023-8EDA9B761E28_zps

• Like 4

The 100 is a wider beam than the 150 mate. I don't know how it works? Suppose it's to do with the shape or angle of the reflector as opposed to just being about the diameter? I aren't sure.

Here's my 150...

Here's the DL100...

nice one gaz

Here's my 150...

Here's the DL100...

nice one gaz

The pics ain't great to be honest and you can't get a true appreciation for the length of the beam. I was stood on the back of a truck at work lamping from the road. Lol. But you can clearly see how much wider the DL100 is and I think it will suit me down to the ground to be honest.

I use the 150 plr for bunnies on pasture, so a half decent night weather wise and a wee bit of knowing where he going an we can get pretty close and get a few out each field, up until I got the 150 we used a striker or a blitz depending on wether we was going to other spots after. I don't think I'd like the spread of that bottom one too much especially on the pasture fields

trying to send you a message katchum.clear your inbox.

I hate lamps with "any" spread or glare on them,id not set off out the house with that bottom one Gaz haha ?

What do you use Fuji? I suppose it's each to their own. I know loads of lads who reckon that bottom one is too tight and won't budge from the big lightforce blitz.

• Like 1

I use the 150 plr for bunnies on pasture, so a half decent night weather wise and a wee bit of knowing where he going an we can get pretty close and get a few out each field, up until I got the 150 we used a striker or a blitz depending on wether we was going to other spots after. I don't think I'd like the spread of that bottom one too much especially on the pasture fields

I think the DL100 is a decent balance, for me anyway. It's nowhere near as wide spread as the blitz.

I think the DL100 is a decent balance, for me anyway. It's nowhere near as wide spread as the blitz.

if im on good rabbit ground ill take 150 any were ells defo dl100 cant wait to give the two new ones a good go ill have all the specks on monday i hope

WELL WE ALL NOW ABOUT THE 15 WAT LED 150.

SOME OF YOU HAVE HAD THE BRIGHTER 25 WAT LED DL 100 OFF ME.

TO NIGHT IV BEEN OUT TESTING TWO NEW LAMPS AND IM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT IV SEEN SO FAR.

LAMP 1.THE GAME KEEPER 120 HAS A 27 WAT LED AND IT HAS A VERY GOOD BEAM WITH ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF GLARE THAT STAYS CLOSE TO THE LAMPER AND GOOD SPOT OUT AT DISTANCE THIS COMES WITH THE LITHUM BATTRY IN THE HANDLE AND GIVES ONE HOUR OF CONSTANT LAMP TIME APROX 2 HOURS LAMPING.

LAMP 2. WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF.ITS THE DL170 LIGHTING IT COMES WITH A 45 WAT LED WITH A SUPER TIGHT BEAM WITH ALL MOST NO GLARE AT ALL I WAS REALY SHOCKED WITH THE SPOT BEAM AND THE DISTENCE IT CAN REACH.THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS DEW TO THE POWER YOU WILL NEED YOUR BATTY AS THIS COMES WITH COILED LEAD.

ILL BE SELLING THEM SOON

What's it like compared to the one I got off ya?