Big Ozzy. Wheaten Whippet. Bad News

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a wee post to tell those that showed an interest in ozzy. that he passed away a couple of days ago. he had a long eventfull life and was a sound working companion to me and a dear friend to my ki

Sorry to hear that pal,rip ozzy.atb dc

thanks for the kind words folks. ive ran out of likes. so cheers all. . i'm not in a hurry to get another lurcher taxidriver. he was a hard act to follow to be honest and i'm getting to long in the t

Posted Images

Sad times mate.

Ozzys half brother Murphy went a few weeks ago too.

RIP OZ!!!!!!

sorry to hear that mate. cant be many about now.
From your older posts I'd say ozzy had a great life and will be remembered fondly!

Chin up mate!

• Like 1

just a wee post to tell those that showed an interest in ozzy. that he passed away a couple of days ago. he had a long eventfull life and was a sound working companion to me and a dear friend to my kids and grandchildren. he leaves a big hole an our lives. and was one of those that cant be replaced. they broke the mould when they bred this gentle giant. RIP. Ozzy. a few pics to celibrate his life.

attachicon.gifozzy n rabbits.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_0098.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00946.JPG

attachicon.gifozzy puppy 1.jpg

attachicon.gifozzy.jpg

attachicon.gifsmiler.jpg

Sorry to hear that bud.... ;)

Liked the look of that dog a lot, his temperment showed in every picture , fine looking animal and a good honest worker by the sound of it ,

He's was a lucky lad to have had you let him express himself to the full and you in turn enjoyed his ability , what more can you ask from a working relationship, enjoy the memories bud ,