R I P Howard Marks

I use cannabis to treat the symptoms of renal colic caused by my condition cyistineuria . Anyone who's had a kidney stone will tell you its very painful . I've tried the artificial opiates from the doctors and there a nightmare with loads of side affects and limited effect. It's criminal that I'm criminalized for self medicating with somthing that's better and safer than what the doctors can offer me.

kanny, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know your body better than the doctor does, my mate had a bad belt of shingles, he was in a lot of pain with it,(like you) he use to take weed for the pain, it really helped him and the only thing which helped him for his needs,
I do don't worry lol cannabis works on many different levels for me its not just the pain ...I have to drink a obscene amount of water 6 to 8 litres a day is my target its hard but anyone who's had weed will tell you one side affect is dry mouth..perfect for me as it forces me to drink more then there's the recreational side if I have a pint of beer or a glass of whisky I have to drink 2 pints of water after each glass as alcohol dehydrates and that cancels out any effect of the alcohol. So where most people after a hard day will have a drink I have a toke and that's good for the soul everybody needs to relax don't they?...it really is the perfect drug for my condition natural and organic.... it's madness that its illegal for me to take it.
  • Like 2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life crim

Yeah all those lives ruined by a bit of hash :laugh:   Gutted to hear he's passed, a real legend and by all accounts a stand up bloke.   RIP Howard I'm off to spark one for you

If a man needs to earn money from writing books about his crimes then he probably wasnt a very succesful criminal.

I use cannabis to treat the symptoms of renal colic caused by my condition cyistineuria . Anyone who's had a kidney stone will tell you its very painful . I've tried the artificial opiates from the doctors and there a nightmare with loads of side affects and limited effect. It's criminal that I'm criminalized for self medicating with somthing that's better and safer than what the doctors can offer me.

kanny, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know your body better than the doctor does, my mate had a bad belt of shingles, he was in a lot of pain with it,(like you) he use to take weed for the pain, it really helped him and the only thing which helped him for his needs,
I do don't worry lol cannabis works on many different levels for me its not just the pain ...I have to drink a obscene amount of water 6 to 8 litres a day is my target its hard but anyone who's had weed will tell you one side affect is dry mouth..perfect for me as it forces me to drink more then there's the recreational side if I have a pint of beer or a glass of whisky I have to drink 2 pints of water after each glass as alcohol dehydrates and that cancels out any effect of the alcohol. So where most people after a hard day will have a drink I have a toke and that's good for the soul everybody needs to relax don't they?...it really is the perfect drug for my condition natural and organic.... it's madness that its illegal for me to take it.

i feel sorry for you....i really do, iv'e never had a condition that's taken over my life like some (yours), you take things for granted when all's well in this world, but if i did need to take a bit of weed to smooth things out and keep things on a level out come, i certainly wouldn't worry about it, if that's what needed then so be it,

• Like 1

i feel sorry for you....i really do, iv'e never had a condition that's taken over my life like some (yours), you take things for granted when all's well in this world, but if i did need to take a bit of weed to smooth things out and keep things on a level out come, i certainly wouldn't worry about it, if that's what needed then so be it,

Ahh don't feel sorry for me I get along just fine ...everyone has a cross to bare and this is mine but thanks all the same for your sympathy :thumbs:
  • Like 1

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life criminal that supplied drugs into this country ......

Come on socks his much different is that to the people behind the tobaco trade the alcohol producers to call someone a lowlife supplying what people want isn't right smoking and alcohol kill more people than drugs and that is legal
Tell me cushty who do you think he was working for as a smuggler ??? Who was he making all that money for ........
Don't know mate who
Maybe you should read up about him mate then you will know why I called him a low life .......
Ok I'll google him I never heard of him so don't know anything about him

Just met him seems he did buisness with the ira and cia still don't understand why that makes him a scumbag tho

You what! You got a time machine or summat? He's brown bread mate! You're into some wierd shit cushty mate! LOL LOL

IMO folk should be able to use it.

It's a lot less harmful than Alcohol.

It's been proven to help medically on many fronts

Conspiracy theory but why would Goverments throughout the world get together over a hundred years ago to ban the use of Cannabis ?????

Maybe the family's who run all the big Pharmacuticle company's knew something ?

Ie cannabis can help medically on many fronts

Thus they wouldn't be able to make multi billions annually from rotting our insides by prescribing then selling us tablets ?????

So they made cannabis out to be this worldly evil over 100 yrs ago????

Just a thought.

But I agree this super strength skunk that's around now can be addictive if taken by those weak of mind to start with.

Aha so someone else realises the truth, :)

IMO folk should be able to use it.

It's a lot less harmful than Alcohol.

It's been proven to help medically on many fronts

Conspiracy theory but why would Goverments throughout the world get together over a hundred years ago to ban the use of Cannabis ?????

Maybe the family's who run all the big Pharmacuticle company's knew something ?

Ie cannabis can help medically on many fronts

Thus they wouldn't be able to make multi billions annually from rotting our insides by prescribing then selling us tablets ?????

So they made cannabis out to be this worldly evil over 100 yrs ago????

Just a thought.

But I agree this super strength skunk that's around now can be addictive if taken by those weak of mind to start with.

Aha so someone else realises the truth, :)

The same someone who thinks sunderland are one of the biggest clubs going :hmm: ,yes mate a man well worth listening to eh :thumbs: .

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life criminal that supplied drugs into this country ......

Come on socks his much different is that to the people behind the tobaco trade the alcohol producers to call someone a lowlife supplying what people want isn't right smoking and alcohol kill more people than drugs and that is legal
Tell me cushty who do you think he was working for as a smuggler ??? Who was he making all that money for ........
Don't know mate who
Maybe you should read up about him mate then you will know why I called him a low life .......
Ok I'll google him I never heard of him so don't know anything about him
Just met him seems he did buisness with the ira and cia still don't understand why that makes him a scumbag tho
You what! You got a time machine or summat? He's brown bread mate! You're into some wierd shit cushty mate! LOL LOL

I meant read about

For anybody that enjoyed howards books, there is another book called GRASS by Phill Sparrowhawk. He was one of howards friends and really is a very good read this book, I really enjoyed it ATB

I met him,he lived just down the road,died in vietnam a number of years back suspected heart attack.But to be honest the guys with real stories to tell never tell them in print.

• Like 2