R I P Howard Marks

DD 85 to tell you the truth i debt collected a car for a lass from a fella who was not going to pay for it and i got offered £300 cash or £700 worth of gear,i dabbled to much in my wares and i sure payed the price for it :yes: ,ironicly the car redg was B*** SAD and i laughed about it at the time,but karma sure came and bit my arse..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life crim

Yeah all those lives ruined by a bit of hash :laugh:   Gutted to hear he's passed, a real legend and by all accounts a stand up bloke.   RIP Howard I'm off to spark one for you

If a man needs to earn money from writing books about his crimes then he probably wasnt a very succesful criminal.

Trainspotting glorified that lifestyle to those with weak minds.

A lot tried it off the back of that movie and got saddled with heroin addiction.

cant see how trainspotting glorified smack, who in there right minds would watch that film and think ohh that looks a good lifestyle

Really cant see how trainspotting glorified heroin? climbing down the toilet, dead babies need I go on.

STEER WELL CLEAR of it and them that does it. Unfortunatley though going to a lad who sells a bit of pot might be dabbling and selling other gear - that is the only way I could ever agree to cannabis being a gateway drug.

• Like 1

Victoria in australia has just legalised medicinal cannabis,a progressive state,the western world has experienced a bit of a backlash against the noxious weed (tobacco)in the last few years,i wonder if one day the wheel will turn full circle and see tobacco banned and cannabis legalised?

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life criminal that supplied drugs into this country ......

Come on socks his much different is that to the people behind the tobaco trade the alcohol producers to call someone a lowlife supplying what people want isn't right smoking and alcohol kill more people than drugs and that is legal
Tell me cushty who do you think he was working for as a smuggler ??? Who was he making all that money for ........
Don't know mate who

Maybe you should read up about him mate then you will know why I called him a low life .......

my mate used to have epileptic fits when we were younger, quite heavy ones, also scary looking ones for us to see,he could have 1-3 a week, we was told not to hold him down whilst her was having one, but to try and make him comfortable and let him go through it, that was the worst part not being able to do anything physical to help....i asked him, when he has a fit, does he know whats going on, he said, he knew it was coming on, and no, other than it felt like he was drowning,that was it,

i can't quite remember how it all came round, but he ended up having a joint whilst he was having a fit, if i can explain it correctly.....for the time, he knew what was going on, what it actually felt like, and most of all there was no movement, no thrashing around, no kicking, he just sat there, in his case it really helped him, now he's older they have stopped happening, he had to go 3 years without having a fit to be able to get a driving licence, he got to 2 years 11 months and had a bloody fit.........bummer.........eventually he got it in end tho,

• Like 2

Victoria in australia has just legalised medicinal cannabis,a progressive state,the western world has experienced a bit of a backlash against the noxious weed (tobacco)in the last few years,i wonder if one day the wheel will turn full circle and see tobacco banned and cannabis legalised?

i hope not mack..............i like my pipe and tobacco... :cray: .................. :laugh:

• Like 1

I know someone.. who probably wouldnt have got to where he is 'generally' without the mellowing effects of cannabis, nowadays they have allsorts of labels like adhd ptsd etc etc, its just life and some people dont get dealt lucky and some not so.

• Like 2

DD 85 to tell you the truth i debt collected a car for a lass from a fella who was not going to pay for it and i got offered £300 cash or £700 worth of gear,i dabbled to much in my wares and i sure payed the price for it :yes: ,ironicly the car redg was B*** SAD and i laughed about it at the time,but karma sure came and bit my arse..

ok at least your clean now though fella all the best to you to for the future Edited by dark-destroyer-85
  • Like 1

I use cannabis to treat the symptoms of renal colic caused by my condition cyistineuria . Anyone who's had a kidney stone will tell you its very painful . I've tried the artificial opiates from the doctors and there a nightmare with loads of side affects and limited effect. It's criminal that I'm criminalized for self medicating with somthing that's better and safer than what the doctors can offer me.

• Like 3

I use cannabis to treat the symptoms of renal colic caused by my condition cyistineuria . Anyone who's had a kidney stone will tell you its very painful . I've tried the artificial opiates from the doctors and there a nightmare with loads of side affects and limited effect. It's criminal that I'm criminalized for self medicating with somthing that's better and safer than what the doctors can offer me.

kanny, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know your body better than the doctor does, my mate had a bad belt of shingles, he was in a lot of pain with it,(like you) he use to take weed for the pain, it really helped him and the only thing which helped him for his needs,

• Like 1

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life criminal that supplied drugs into this country ......

Come on socks his much different is that to the people behind the tobaco trade the alcohol producers to call someone a lowlife supplying what people want isn't right smoking and alcohol kill more people than drugs and that is legal
Tell me cushty who do you think he was working for as a smuggler ??? Who was he making all that money for ........
Don't know mate who
Maybe you should read up about him mate then you will know why I called him a low life .......

Ok I'll google him I never heard of him so don't know anything about him

Don't know mate who

Just met him seems he did buisness with the ira and cia still don't understand why that makes him a scumbag tho

Don't know mate who

Watch the film it called mr nice

• Like 2