R I P Howard Marks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life crim

Yeah all those lives ruined by a bit of hash :laugh:   Gutted to hear he's passed, a real legend and by all accounts a stand up bloke.   RIP Howard I'm off to spark one for you

If a man needs to earn money from writing books about his crimes then he probably wasnt a very succesful criminal.

Bloody hell,,,although I've never smoked ,,fags or weed,,,I loved the books ,,a real character,,,,

He used to come to manumission in Ibiza when I worked there ,,but sadly I never got to meet him

• Like 1

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life criminal that supplied drugs into this country ......

• Like 14

Yeah all those lives ruined by a bit of hash :laugh: :laugh:

Gutted to hear he's passed, a real legend and by all accounts a stand up bloke.

RIP Howard I'm off to spark one for you :thumbs:

• Like 9
Socks ' not as many as Brewery's

Pubs' clubs ect who make and sell Alcohol.

He messed about with weed

Not coke' E's ' Smack or Crack.[/quotbrewerie

Not coke' E's ' Smack or Crack.

breweries don't line the pockets of terrorist organisations though ... He did ......

• Like 2

He was probably a nice bloke to talk to ect but he was a drug smuggler , you can smoke screen that all you want but I've only ever seen misery eventually created by drugs including "Pot" , so yes probably a nice bloke but a nice bloke who affected countless families for the worse .

• Like 1

Not coke' E's ' Smack or Crack.[/quotbrewerie

Not coke' E's ' Smack or Crack.

breweries don't line the pockets of terrorist organisations though ... He did ......

So do McDonalds, but we all love a big mac :hmm:

• Like 2

I met him a few times,he lived the life he wanted to live,interestingly enough for thosenthat believe cannabis cures cancer he tried oil when first diagnosed,but later reverted to more scientific treatments.

• Like 3

Funded terrorism? Or helped feed and build schools and hospitals for the poor?weeds never killed a sole-and nobody forces you to get high or steal and rob from those around you?folk love to blame someone or something when really they should look in the mirror and man up.rip howard