Boxing At The Weekend...

eubank honed his fighting skills beating up kids in and around brighton, him and his mates would bully no end of youngsters and kids most weekends .I just hope he gets his karma handed to him and he feels the shame of being bullied like he did to many others the wanker...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

17 hours ago, OldPhil said:

?Well I thought it was a good old fight...it went down well with my Saturday night Indian meal...

Props to martyn2233 for the heads up, regarding the free streaming link..?

I watched with a curry as well Phil...perfect!

Strange fight, but enjoyable, Williams looked all over the place for the first 4 rounds, then Eubank seemed to showboat more than fight which was annoying tbh... 

• Like 1

I find it so frustrating watching Eubanks career he has everything to be a top fighter speed,chin,engine,wouldnt mind betting he,s game to the bone as well....he has real genetic fighting qualities that you cant learn in gyms.....but has been so badly managed through his career i think because of his age Roy Jones is pretty much working with what he has rather than taking him back to basics.....the way he throws punches without having his feet under him,throwing when all out of position its painful to watch sometimes but his natural physical gifts see him through.

I loved those little flick jabs that put Williams down thats Roy Jones all over just holding the jab out there and turning the wrist at the last split second,when the timings right its a hard shot to take as you simply dont think its worth avoiding.....good performance i thought.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Thought Danny Jacobs won that fight imo. At the very very worst it was a draw but imo Jacobs for me,Ryder didnt even get going until halfway through the fight! When he did get going he had Jacobs on the slide abit but then Jacobs came back and made it so Ryder didnt do enough to win it for me 

• Like 2
On 10/02/2022 at 23:03, gnasher16 said:

Must admit Skys promotion of this fight reeks of desperation and maybe thats the post lockdown times we're in........but " ferocious rivalry " f**k off nobody gives a shit about these two.

anyway  , gnash   who your money Fury  v white , i go fury   10 round stoppage .