Gaz_1989

Boxing At The Weekend...

This lad been catching my eye for quite a while, be interesting to see him progress as there is a lot of talent in this weight class, would like to see him in with tank Davies later this year or early next if he’s ever allowed to fight anyone, views and opinions from the more knowledgable ✌️

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

This lad been catching my eye for quite a while, be interesting to see him progress as there is a lot of talent in this weight class, would like to see him in with tank Davies later this year or early next if he’s ever allowed to fight anyone, views and opinions from the more knowledgable ✌️

Watched garcia's last 4 fights. He's a cocky twat, but he is impressive. Be a cracking fight that would G. I think garcia would be just a little too slick and fast for davis, given his height and reach advantage, plus he has very good punch power for a slight lad. Yep, be a cracking fight 👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Tank Davis id also like to see in with Garcia but Mayweather wont be rushing any time soon to match his protege with a talent like Garcia. Id take Garcia to stop Davis in a one sided fight imo .

• Like 2

Must admit i dont really follow world boxing anymore i only really take an interest in domestic stuff but from speaking to different folk around gyms this Garcia is the name they,re all talking about i,ll have to get on youtube and watch a bit of him......certainly has his head up a bit high in that ko above,over confidence maybe.

What's folks thought on josh taylor teaming up with ben Davidson after the split with mcguigan? Dont really know much about Davidson except when he was with fury and  Freddie roach criticism of him

Good to see hughie taking a leaf out of the new Tyson's book and turning up the aggression He looked good albeit against a poor opponent....kownaki v Helanius was a shock.

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Good to see hughie taking a leaf out of the new Tyson's book and turning up the aggression He looked good albeit against a poor opponent....kownaki v Helanius was a shock.

At last he sat down on some of his punches. Scott quigg looked shot to bits

1 minute ago, darbo said:

At last he sat down on some of his punches. Scott quigg looked shot to bits

Yeah it was a sorry sight.. credit to Carroll he was as sharp as a tack.

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 17:00, Rusty_terrier said:

Screenshot_20200307-165946_Gallery.jpg

Is one of them you Rusty ?...who or what is Yokkoa.