Boxing At The Weekend...

44 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

I was slightly disappointed in Joshua taking this fight, but at this stage of his career, and with the options open to him, maybe I don’t blame him. His purse for what turned out to be only a few minutes work was apparently $50m! When the best in the sport are jumping on this sort of gravy train, how are we ever going to get the integrity back.

Me and my mate were discussing this the other day and he compared it to pro footballers playing in the olympics . 

on paper it’s the same , but in reality , it doesn’t matter a single thing 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

I was slightly disappointed in Joshua taking this fight, but at this stage of his career, and with the options open to him, maybe I don’t blame him. His purse for what turned out to be only a few minutes work was apparently $50m! When the best in the sport are jumping on this sort of gravy train, how are we ever going to get the integrity back.

Said this a while back.

I don't think all this saudi Arabia bollox is good at all.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Never seen mchull as quiet. 🤣🤣🤣

Fecking tumbleweed blowing round this thread, imagine what we'd of had to listen to if it went the other way. Lol. 

good fights happening and coming up 

who next for joshua wilder or parker2

Was a very enjoyable card all told. Louis greene with a fantastic first round ko, huni and lerena tried to take each others heads off, fairplay to lerena boxing 2days after his mother passed away. 

Nick ball and Ray vargas fight of 2 halves, despite ball having everything against him physically, he does what he usually does and fought his heart out. Parker came back to outbox zhang, gavin gwynne suffered a bad beating, and aj got one of the best KOs I think I have ever seen. And madrimov and kurbanov delivered. Great card.

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Wilder then fury. 

it be parker, and prob Usyk  3  , but i think there good chance Aj will ko usyk , he deff knows he never out box, but he has the power to finish him, and he best finisher in the heavyweights right now. i dont think a Fury fight will happen, once usyk as beaten fur, who £ 30 quid to pay it, ok if and it a massive if, if did beat usyk , ok it generate tickets , ut let see if fury got the balls to get in with usyk  in october , i live in hope , if dont happen Aj could poss get the 4 belts back.And no i not a Aj fan no more, he showed what he thinks of white people , on that B L M  march , he all black people, and yet the tosser   had big white fan base before all that, as boxer i like him, as man   no fookin way.😉

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

it be parker, and prob Usyk  3  , but i think there good chance Aj will ko usyk , he deff knows he never out box, but he has the power to finish him, and he best finisher in the heavyweights right now. i dont think a Fury fight will happen, once usyk as beaten fur, who £ 30 quid to pay it, ok if and it a massive if, if did beat usyk , ok it generate tickets , ut let see if fury got the balls to get in with usyk  in october , i live in hope , if dont happen Aj could poss get the 4 belts back.And no i not a Aj fan no more, he showed what he thinks of white people , on that B L M  march , he all black people, and yet the tosser   had big white fan base before all that, as boxer i like him, as man   no fookin way.😉

You change your mind more then I change my socks ray lol

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

You change your mind more then I change my socks ray lol

true that lol,  i know that fight Aj just had dont really mean nothing , he beat a none boxer which true. but really believe Aj would ko Fury if they ever fight, i think you might agree  that   the fight would suite  Aj v fury , because fury big slower man uysk  , easier to hit, bigger target for him, and think he finish it quicker than we all think, i really do . dont get me wrong  this is a poor heavyweight  division right now, uysk is the best out there , but   lets see what happens in October   ??

3 minutes ago, bird said:

true that lol,  i know that fight Aj just had dont really mean nothing , he beat a none boxer which true. but really believe Aj would ko Fury if they ever fight, i think you might agree  that   the fight would suite  Aj v fury , because fury big slower man uysk  , easier to hit, bigger target for him, and think he finish it quicker than we all think, i really do . dont get me wrong  this is a poor heavyweight  division right now, uysk is the best out there , but   lets see what happens in October   ??

Hope you’re keeping well mate 

but if he can survive getting hit by wilder I’m sure he could getting hit by Joshua but could Joshua survive being hit by fury, I might be wrong but did Francis land any of Joshua to test him? I’m no expert on the subject just a keen interest. Joshua hasn’t gone up in my estimations we all know he can punch but can he take a good punch himself the jury is still out.

I think fury is finished, he should of been able to roll out of bed and beat ngannou so the not training shit is just rubbish IMO. Joshua did what I expected. When Joshua opens his mouth I cringe but he has by far the best resume at heavyweight. Styles make fights, he might walk through Fury, he's not hard to hit and he's never lived the life, think he's got old overnight and was very overrated anyway. Don't really care who ends up on the top of the heap but Fury is the worst for the sport.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fury is a dosser,a chancer and a grade A f***ing clown...that has made us the laughing stock of the world...best thing for him to do...is to fade away,find a rock,climb back under it,and live off rabbit stew just like that silly cnut who's balls he came from...

• Like 5
  • Haha 4